If you are looking for a great workout that you can do at home with little to no equipment, then a dumbbell workout is perfect for you! Dumbbells are one of the most versatile pieces of equipment you can use, and they can be used to target every muscle group in your body. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of dumbbell workouts and provide a sample routine that you can follow.
- Dumbbell Workout at Home are Total Install on Mobile 7675465+
- Dumbbell Workout at Home are Devolop By Leap Fitness Group
- Install Dumbbell Workout at Home Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 27, 2022
How To Install Dumbbell Workout at Home For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dumbbell Workout at Home on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dumbbell Workout at Home and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dumbbell Workout at Home andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Dumbbell Workout at Home Andorid App Summary
Leap Fitness Group is the developer of this Dumbbell Workout at Home application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7675465+ users of this app. The Dumbbell Workout at Home app rating is currently 1.1.9. It was last updated on Apr 27, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dumbbell Workout at Home for PC
– 30-day workout plans for both men and women
– 3 difficulty levels
– 2 exercise databases- Dumbbell and Bodyweight
– Personalized plans
– Customizable bodybuilding plans
– Google Fit Integration
– 3D animation and video guidance
– Coach tips in every exercise
– Track your daily workout, burned calories and weight loss progress
|App Name||Dumbbell Workout at Home|
|Developer||Leap Fitness Group|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Apr 27, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=dumbbellworkout.dumbbellapp.homeworkout|
Dumbbell Workout at Home App Overview and Details
If you’re looking for a great workout that you can do at home with just a few simple pieces of equipment, look no further than the dumbbell workout. This routine is a great way to get your heart rate up and your muscles working, all without leaving the comfort of your own home. Here’s how to do it:
Start by selecting a weight for your dumbbells that is challenging but manageable. You should be able to complete at least 8-10 repetitions of each exercise with good form, but no more than 12 reps.
Complete all exercises as prescribed, taking a 1-2 minute break between circuits.
1. Dumbbell squats:Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Bend your knees and hips and lower your body as far as you can, keeping your back straight. Pause, then press back up to start.
2. Bent-over row:Stand with feet hip-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand with your palms facing your thighs. Bend your knees slightly and hinge forward from your hips, keeping your back flat. Pull the weights up to the sides of your chest, squeezing your shoulder blades together.
3. Chest press:Lie on your back on the floor or a bench, holding a dumbbell in each hand above your chest with your palms facing forward. Press the weights up until your arms are fully extended. Pause, then slowly lower them back to the starting position.
4. Seated shoulder press:Sit with a dumbbell in each hand, resting them on your thighs. Press the weights straight overhead, extending your arms fully. Pause, then
Whats New In this Dumbbell Workout at Home?
The Dumbbell Workout at Home application is a great way to get started on your fitness journey. The app is easy to use and can be tailored to your own fitness level. The workouts are short and easy to follow, and can be done in the comfort of your own home. I highly recommend this app for anyone looking to get started on their fitness journey.