Durak is a popular card game in Turkey and some nearby countries. It is a trick-taking game for two to six players, played with a deck of 36 cards. The deck consists of six suits, with nine cards in each suit. The ranks of the cards in each suit are ace (high), 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, jack, queen, and king.
- Durak are Total Install on Mobile 13915834+
- Durak are Devolop By Klondike Software
- Install Durak Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Feb 8, 2022
Durak Andorid App Summary
Klondike Software is the developer of this Durak application. It is listed under the Card category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13915834+ users of this app. The Durak app rating is currently 4.31. It was last updated on Feb 8, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Durak for PC
1. Configurable rules
2. Infrequent ads
3. Clean and minimalist design
4. Statistics and achievements
5. Turn by double tap or swipe
6. Portrait and landscape mode
8. Friends list
10. In-game purchase
How To Install Durak For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Durak on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Durak and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Durak andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Feb 8, 2022
|Get it On
Durak App Overview and Details
Durak is a card game that is played by two or more players. The aim of the game is to get rid of all of your cards. The player who has no cards left in their hand is the winner. The game is played with a deck of 36 cards. Aces are worth 1 point, 2s through 10s are worth face value, and a Jack, Queen or King (J,Q,K) are each worth 10 points. The player who starts the game is decided by flipping a coin. The player who wins the coin flip starts the game and play passes clockwise. On a player’s turn, they must draw one card from the deck and then play one. The player must play a card that is higher than the card previously played. If the player cannot play a card, they must pick up another card from the deck and continue playing. If the player plays their last card, they are out of the game and the player with the most cards in their hand is the winner.
Whats New In this Durak?
New version of game engine (Unity)
Durak is a card game that is played by two to six players. The object of the game is to get rid of all of your cards. The player who is left with the last card is the durak.