DVR Hub is an amazing new add-on for the Xbox 360 that allows you to record live TV directly to your console. With DVR Hub, you can record your favorite shows, sports games, and more, without having to miss a single moment. Plus, DVR Hub is easy to use, making it the perfect addition to any home entertainment system.
- DVR Hub for Xbox are Total Install on Mobile 945147+
- DVR Hub for Xbox are Devolop By Room408 Design
- Install DVR Hub for Xbox Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 2, 2022
DVR Hub for Xbox Andorid App Summary
Room408 Design is the developer of this DVR Hub for Xbox application. It is listed under the Entertainment category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 945147+ users of this app. The DVR Hub for Xbox app rating is currently 1.11.480. It was last updated on Jul 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of DVR Hub for Xbox for PC
1. Games On Sale – view all available game deals in an easy-to-use list
2. Showroom – view the newest or most popular games’ information, screenshot and videos
3. Download your Xbox Recordings – easily and quickly access/download your screenshots and game clips recorded from your Xbox One from your mobile devices
4. Share our videos on YouTube – it’s just one click away to be famous by sharing your coolest and funniest gaming moments to your favorite social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
5. View Friends’ Status and Recordings – no need to turn on your Xbox One to check if your friend(s) is online. Moreover, you can view your friends’ recordings in the app now!
6. Multi-language Support – thanks for our supporters’ help we now support English, 繁體中文, 简体中文, Español, Português, Русский язык, Українська, Português Brasileiro, Français, Deutsche
7. Notification – get notification as soon as your new screenshot or video is uploaded to Xbox Live and ready to be downloaded or shared from the app
8. Xbox One gamers who like to share their gaming moments, and find game deals
9. Quick and
How To Install DVR Hub for Xbox For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download DVR Hub for Xbox on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type DVR Hub for Xbox and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the DVR Hub for Xbox andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||DVR Hub for Xbox|
|Updated on||Jul 2, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.room408design.XboxDVRHub|
DVR Hub for Xbox App Overview and Details
DVR Hub for Xbox is an app that allows you to watch live TV, record shows, and access your DVR recordings all from your Xbox One. With DVR Hub for Xbox, you can easily manage your live and recorded TV content without ever having to leave your gaming console.
Whats New In this DVR Hub for Xbox?
* Bug fixes
DVR Hub for Xbox is an application that allows users to connect to their DVRs and manage their recordings. The application is easy to use and provides a great user experience.