Dyslexia is a reading disability that makes it difficult for a person to read. A person with dyslexia may have trouble with phonemic awareness, phonology, word decoding, and fluency. They may also have difficulty with comprehension. Dyslexia occurs in about 10% of the population and is two to four times more common in boys than girls. There is no one cause of dyslexia, but it is believed to be caused by a combination of genetic and environmental factors.
- Dyslexia Reading Test are Total Install on Mobile 43743+
- Dyslexia Reading Test are Devolop By Mojility Inc.
- Install Dyslexia Reading Test Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 4, 2018
Dyslexia Reading Test Andorid App Summary
Mojility Inc. is the developer of this Dyslexia Reading Test application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 43743+ users of this app. The Dyslexia Reading Test app rating is currently 2.2.0. It was last updated on Mar 4, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dyslexia Reading Test for PC
1. The screener is free to use.
2. It takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
3. You will receive immediate results.
4. You can request a call from the reading specialists.
5. The dyslexia test is free to use.
6. It takes 5-10 minutes to complete.
7. You will receive immediate results.
8. You can sign up for a free trial of the software.
9. The software has been endorsed by CASE.
10. Students with an IEP for their learning disability are the specialty.
How To Install Dyslexia Reading Test For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Dyslexia Reading Test on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Dyslexia Reading Test and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Dyslexia Reading Test andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Dyslexia Reading Test|
|Updated on||Mar 4, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onlinereadingtutor|
Dyslexia Reading Test App Overview and Details
The Dyslexia Reading Test is a measure of reading skills designed for individuals ages 12 and up who have been diagnosed with dyslexia. The test consists of a series of reading passages and questions about the passages. It measures the ability to read accurately, fluently, and with comprehension. The Dyslexia Reading Test is available in English and Spanish.
Whats New In this Dyslexia Reading Test?
– single page contact form
– added link to rate app to post-submission screen
– timing changes for older students
– fixing duplicate question
Dyslexia is a reading disability that affects individuals differently. Some common symptoms of dyslexia include difficulty reading accurately and fluently, difficulty with word decoding, and difficulty with spelling. Dyslexia occurs in individuals who have normal intelligence and normal vision.
The Dyslexia Reading Test application is a tool that can be used to help identify individuals who may have dyslexia. The application consists of three parts: a reading test, a word decoding test, and a spelling test. The reading test measures the individual’s ability to read accurately and fluently. The word decoding test measures the individual’s ability to decode words. The spelling test measures the individual’s ability to spell words.
The Dyslexia Reading Test application can be used to help identify individuals who may have dyslexia. The application is easy to use and can be completed in a short amount of time. The application can be used by individuals who are 18 years of age or older.