Earphone Toggle is an app that helps you manage your earphone usage. It allows you to quickly and easily toggle between your earphones and the built-in speaker on your device. With Earphone Toggle, you can easily switch between your earphones and the speaker when you need to, without having to fumble through your device’s settings. Earphone Toggle is the perfect app for people who use earphones frequently, whether for work or for pleasure.
- Earphone Toggle are Total Install on Mobile 85526+
- Earphone Toggle are Devolop By Malleswari Reddy
- Install Earphone Toggle Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 10, 2020
Earphone Toggle Andorid App Summary
Malleswari Reddy is the developer of this Earphone Toggle application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 85526+ users of this app. The Earphone Toggle app rating is currently 1. It was last updated on Oct 10, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Earphone Toggle for PC
1. The app can be used to block the headset’s media button.
2. It helps to solve speaker issues on many devices.
3. The app is easy to install and use.
4. It has a user-friendly interface.
5. It is helpful in muting the headset’s sound.
6. The app is compatible with different types of headsets.
7. It is a free app.
8. It is available on Google Play Store.
9. The app is updated regularly.
10. It has a good rating on Google Play Store.
How To Install Earphone Toggle For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Earphone Toggle on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Earphone Toggle and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Earphone Toggle andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Earphone Toggle|
|Updated on||Oct 10, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phone.headsetblock|
Earphone Toggle App Overview and Details
Earphone Toggle is an app that allows you to control your music with just a simple toggle. With Earphone Toggle, you can easily play, pause, and skip your music with just a simple tap. You can also control the volume of your music with the built-in volume slider. Earphone Toggle is the perfect app for people who like to listen to music while they are working or studying.
Whats New In this Earphone Toggle?
Updated the application with proper working functionality
Earphone Toggle is a great application that is simple to use and solves a common problem. It is easy to access and makes it easy to change between listening to music and talking on the phone.