Earthquake alarm is an app that helps people prepare for and respond to earthquakes. The app collects data on earthquakes and provides information on how to stay safe before, during, and after an earthquake. Earthquake alarm also sends notifications to users when an earthquake occurs near their location.
- Earthquake Alarm are Total Install on Mobile 48239+
- Earthquake Alarm are Devolop By Tarkarn
- Install Earthquake Alarm Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 7, 2022
Earthquake Alarm Andorid App Summary
Tarkarn is the developer of this Earthquake Alarm application. It is listed under the News & Magazines category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 48239+ users of this app. The Earthquake Alarm app rating is currently 184.108.40.206. It was last updated on Jan 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Earthquake Alarm for PC
– View earthquake information in real-time
– Filter earthquakes by magnitude
– Receive push notifications for earthquakes near your location
– Set alarms for earthquakes
– View earthquake data from the USGS website
How To Install Earthquake Alarm For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Earthquake Alarm on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Earthquake Alarm and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Earthquake Alarm andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|News & Magazines
|Jan 7, 2022
|Get it On
Earthquake Alarm App Overview and Details
An earthquake alarm is a device that is used to warn people of an impending earthquake. The alarm is typically a loud siren that will sound when an earthquake is detected. This will allow people to take the necessary precautions to protect themselves from the earthquake.
Whats New In this Earthquake Alarm?
– Fixed the abnormal termination in Android 12.
The Earthquake Alarm application is an essential tool for keeping individuals safe in the event of an earthquake. The application is easy to use and provides individuals with the information they need to stay safe during an earthquake. The Earthquake Alarm application is a valuable tool for individuals who live in earthquake-prone areas.