Earthquake Reporter is an online platform for sharing earthquake information and news. It is a collaborative project between the United States Geological Survey (USGS) and the Earthquake Engineering Research Institute (EERI). Earthquake Reporter provides a way for people to share information about earthquakes with each other and with USGS and EERI.
- Earthquake Reporter are Total Install on Mobile 3748+
- Earthquake Reporter are Devolop By Billy Burgoa Rosso
- Install Earthquake Reporter Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 31, 2018
Earthquake Reporter Andorid App Summary
Billy Burgoa Rosso is the developer of this Earthquake Reporter application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3748+ users of this app. The Earthquake Reporter app rating is currently 1.5. It was last updated on Aug 31, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Earthquake Reporter for PC
– View the geographical distribution of seismic events around the world
– Epicentral information
– Focus (depth)
– Intensity in the Mercalli Scale
– Occurrences along the Pacific Ring of Fire
– Earthquakes in unprepared or high-risk areas
– Catalog information from the US Geological Survey (USGS)
– seismologist-reviewed information
– Settings option to filter information
– Enable and configure notification service
– Minimum magnitude
– Maximum depth
– Time frequency
– N minutes
How To Install Earthquake Reporter For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Earthquake Reporter on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Earthquake Reporter and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Earthquake Reporter andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Billy Burgoa Rosso
|Aug 31, 2018
|Get it On
Earthquake Reporter App Overview and Details
As a reporter for a major metropolitan newspaper, you have the important job of informing the public about the latest news, including earthquakes. Earthquakes can occur anywhere in the world, and when they do, it’s important to have up-to-date information about what’s happening.
This morning, you wake up to news of a magnitude 7.8 earthquake that has struck off the coast of Ecuador. You quickly start gathering information about the quake, including the magnitude, the location, and the possible damage. You also contact local authorities and emergency responders to find out more about the situation on the ground.
You quickly realize that this is a major earthquake, and you start drafting a story for your paper. You include the magnitude, the location, the possible damage, and the latest information from local authorities. You also include quotes from local residents who are describing what they experienced during the quake.
This is a major story, and you work hard to get all the information into your article. You want to make sure that your readers have the latest information about this earthquake.
Whats New In this Earthquake Reporter?
Now with earthquake notification for the last seismic events based on the user’s preference.
Share a screenshot of the visual information showed through the app. For this purpose is needed to give the permission to read and write images in the storage unit of your device.
Also, select the map type between hybrid and terrain.
After using the Earthquake Reporter application, I found it to be a very helpful tool. It provided me with up-to-date information on recent earthquakes, as well as a map of where they occurred. This information was beneficial in helping me to stay safe during an earthquake. I would definitely recommend this application to others.