EASE audits are a valuable way to assess the effectiveness of your environmental management system (EMS). An EASE audit can help you identify areas where your EMS could be improved, and provide you with a roadmap for doing so.
- EASE Audits are Total Install on Mobile 36475+
- EASE Audits are Devolop By Ease, Inc
- Install EASE Audits Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 1, 2022
EASE Audits Andorid App Summary
Ease, Inc is the developer of this EASE Audits application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 36475+ users of this app. The EASE Audits app rating is currently 2.60.0. It was last updated on Jul 1, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of EASE Audits for PC
1. EASE is the mobile audit platform of choice for plant floor processes, including best in class support for layered process audits (LPAs), health and safety, 5S, maintenance audits, and more.
2. The EASE mobile app lets you conduct audits directly on your mobile device, even without an internet connection.
3. Catch non-conformances and receive in-app guidance on the corrective action or mitigations available.
4. Log any issues that require further investigation.
5. Securely take and attach pictures for on the spot visual proof of audit completion or examples of failures that are found.
6. Annotate images for further clarity.
7. Offline audit support including dynamic switching between online and offline so completed audits are automatically uploaded once a wifi connection is available.
8. Add gamification to your audit programs with the auditor badge achievements.
9. Localized in 20+ Languages and growing.
10. EASE – Insights that Drive Performance.
How To Install EASE Audits For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download EASE Audits on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type EASE Audits and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the EASE Audits andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||EASE Audits|
|Updated on||Jul 1, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.easeinc.beacon|
EASE Audits App Overview and Details
An EASE Audit is an evaluation of a company’s environmental, health, and safety (EHS) management system. The audit is conducted by an independent EHS consultant and provides a comprehensive assessment of the company’s EHS management system and its compliance with relevant regulations. The audit report includes recommendations for improving the company’s EHS management system.
Whats New In this EASE Audits?
– Advanced Question Logic
– In-Audit Findings Insights
– Urgency Level and mitigation due dates adjusted
– Mitigations now contain a “mitigation reason” text box
– Responsible and approving party selection boxes now provide the department and scope
– Auditor comments can now be set as required
– Number responses can now have a custom labels
– Fixed photo attachment issues
– Fixed an issue where some auditors could not submit question responses
After completing an EASE Audit, users are able to understand their energy use, identify areas for improvement, and make changes accordingly. With this knowledge, users can save money on their energy bills and reduce their carbon footprint.