Easy Assistive Touch is an app that helps people with disabilities use their iPhone or iPad more easily. It provides a customizable menu of shortcuts to common tasks, like turning on the flashlight or locking the screen. Easy Assistive Touch is free to download and use.
- Easy Assistive Touch are Total Install on Mobile 1173740+
- Easy Assistive Touch are Devolop By Dev Launcher
- Install Easy Assistive Touch Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 20, 2021
Easy Assistive Touch Andorid App Summary
Dev Launcher is the developer of this Easy Assistive Touch application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1173740+ users of this app. The Easy Assistive Touch app rating is currently 1.5. It was last updated on Nov 20, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Easy Assistive Touch for PC
permission to use that action.
How To Install Easy Assistive Touch For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Easy Assistive Touch on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Easy Assistive Touch and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Easy Assistive Touch andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Easy Assistive Touch
|Nov 20, 2021
|Get it On
Easy Assistive Touch App Overview and Details
Easy Assistive Touch is a simple and easy-to-use Assistive Touch feature for Android devices. With Easy Assistive Touch, you can easily access your device’s features and functions such as Home, Recent Apps, Back, and Menu. You can also use Easy Assistive Touch to easily control your device’s volume and brightness levels.
Whats New In this Easy Assistive Touch?
Easy Assistive Touch is an accessible and customizable application that allows users to control their device with a single hand. The app is easy to use and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each individual. With Easy Assistive Touch, users can perform common tasks such as opening apps, adjusting the volume, and scrolling through web pages with just a few taps of their finger.