In recent years, CNC technology has been widely used in various industrial fields. However, its high cost and complex operation have limited its use to a few professional fields. Easy CNC is designed to break through these limitations. It is a low-cost and easy-to-use CNC machine that can be used by anyone.
- Easy CNC are Total Install on Mobile 174581+
- Easy CNC are Devolop By Siemens AG
- Install Easy CNC Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On May 13, 2020
Easy CNC Andorid App Summary
Siemens AG is the developer of this Easy CNC application. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 174581+ users of this app. The Easy CNC app rating is currently 3.1. It was last updated on May 13, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Easy CNC for PC
-Contains a new digital X-Y-Z Coordinate Cube tool to determine rotation in 3D space
-Has all new versions of our training manuals
-Access 6000+ pages of CNC lessons in PDF format
-A built-in PDF reader with annotations and bookmarking capabilities guides you through each manual
-A handy G-Code tool provides you with compatible programming codes for Siemens and ISO
-A video library shows why SINUMERIK provides the greatest return on CNC
-There’s even a glossary, web-links to CNC social media, and our online user community
How To Install Easy CNC For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Easy CNC on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Easy CNC and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Easy CNC andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Easy CNC|
|Updated on||May 13, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siemens.easycnc|
Easy CNC App Overview and Details
CNC machines are computer-controlled machines that use programs to create or cut shapes and designs in different materials.
There are many different types of CNC machines, but they all use the same three basic processes:
1. Inputting the design – This can be done manually, using a CAD program, or by scanning an existing object.
2. Editing the design – The design is adjusted to fit the material and the desired outcome.
3. Controlling the machine – The machine is set up to cut the material using the design that has been inputted.
Whats New In this Easy CNC?
When we update Easy CNC, we add features and make improvements to enhance the value and performance of the app for our users. Here’s what you’ll find in this release:
• Various bug fixes to correct an issue with videos not displaying properly on newer Android devices
Easy CNC is a great application for anyone who wants to learn about CNC machining. The user interface is easy to understand, and the application provides a great introduction to the world of CNC machining. I highly recommend Easy CNC for anyone who wants to learn about CNC machining.