Electrical tools are used to install, maintain, and repair electrical wiring and equipment. They include hand tools, power tools, and test instruments. Hand tools include screwdrivers, pliers, and wrenches. Power tools include drills, saws, and sanders. Test instruments include voltmeters, ammeters, and ohmmeters.
- Electrical Tools are Total Install on Mobile 9290+
- Electrical Tools are Devolop By Helical Solvers
- Install Electrical Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Electrical Tools Is Size: 3.3M
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 20, 2018
Electrical Tools Andorid App Summary
Helical Solvers is the developer of this Electrical Tools application. The size of Electrical Tools is 3.3M. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9290+ users of this app. The Electrical Tools app rating is currently 220.127.116.11. It was last updated on Sep 20, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Electrical Tools for PC
-A smarter electrical calculation app which works offline.
-Ohm’s law: Evaluate resistor, voltage, current and power.
-AC Circuits and Machines: Evaluate voltage, current, power, impedance and phase angle.
-Transformer Calculation: Evaluate turns ratio, impedance, voltage and current.
-Protection Relay Calculation: Evaluate tripping current, time current characteristics and setting values.
-IDMT Relay Settings: Evaluate time current characteristics and setting values.
-Error Calculator: Evaluate meter error and temperature coefficient.
-Resistance vs Temperature: Evaluate resistance and temperature coefficient for different materials.
-Suggestions, feedback and complaints are welcome to improve the product.
How To Install Electrical Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Electrical Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Electrical Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Electrical Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Electrical Tools|
|android Version||4.2 and up|
|Updated on||Sep 20, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=helicalsolvers.electricaltools|
Electrical Tools App Overview and Details
There are a variety of electrical tools available on the market. Some of the most popular include voltage testers, multimeters, and wire strippers. Voltage testers are used to test the voltage of a circuit. Multimeters are used to measure the voltage, current, and resistance of a circuit. Wire strippers are used to strip the insulation from electrical wire.
Whats New In this Electrical Tools?
Fixed app crash on few devices with language settings other than English
User interface & performance improvements
The Electrical Tools application is a handy tool for electricians and other professionals who work with electricity. It provides a comprehensive list of electrical tools and their uses, as well as a handy calculator for figuring out voltage, current, and resistance. The application is easy to use and helps professionals work more efficiently.