Electrodoc is a set of electronics tools that helps you to design, simulate and analyze electronic circuits. It includes a circuit editor, a schematic editor, a SPICE simulator and a waveform viewer. With Electrodoc, you can quickly build your circuits, test them and analyze their behavior.
- Electrodoc – electronics tools are Total Install on Mobile 13727498+
- Electrodoc – electronics tools are Devolop By IODEMA Srl
- Install Electrodoc – electronics tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Electrodoc – electronics tools Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 9, 2021
Electrodoc – electronics tools Andorid App Summary
IODEMA Srl is the developer of this Electrodoc – electronics tools application. The size of Electrodoc – electronics tools is null. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 13727498+ users of this app. The Electrodoc – electronics tools app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 9, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Electrodoc – electronics tools for PC
– Resistor Color Code;
– SMD Resistor Code;
– Inductor Color Code;
– Ohm’s Law;
– Voltage divider;
– Resistor Ratio;
– Resistor series/parallel;
– Capacitor series/parallel;
– Capacitor charge;
– Operational Amplifier;
– LED Resistor Calculator;
– Adjustable voltage regulator;
– NE555 Calculator;
– Power dissipation;
– Battery Life calculator;
– Inductor Design Tool;
– Voltage Drop Calculator;
– PCB Trace Width Calculator;
– Power Calculator;
– Frequency Converter;
– Analog-Digital Converter;
– Port pin-out (USB port, Serial port, Parallel port, Ethernet port, Registered Jack, SCART connector, DVI connector, HDMI connector, Display Port, VGA connector,
How To Install Electrodoc – electronics tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Electrodoc – electronics tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Electrodoc – electronics tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Electrodoc – electronics tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Electrodoc – electronics tools|
|Updated on||Apr 9, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica|
Electrodoc – electronics tools App Overview and Details
Electrodoc is a unique and innovative electronics tools company that offers a wide range of high-quality tools and equipment for electronics enthusiasts and professionals. Our products are designed to make your work easier and more efficient, and we are constantly developing new and better tools to help you get the most out of your electronics projects.
We offer a variety of products, including soldering irons and stations, desoldering tools, circuit testers, power supplies, and more. We also carry a wide range of accessories, including solder, flux, wire, and tools. We are constantly expanding our line of products to meet the needs of our customers, and we are always looking for new and better ways to help you create amazing electronics projects.
We believe that electronics tools should be high quality, durable, and affordable, and we work hard to provide our customers with the best tools available. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and the best customer service in the industry, and we are always here to help you get the most out of your electronics projects.
Whats New In this Electrodoc – electronics tools?
• fixed some bugs and improved user experience in some calculators;
• new resources: PCI and PCI Express bus [PRO];
• more options and materials in voltage drop calculator;
• fixed some resources (NEMA, USB), improved smd package sizes page;
• fixed layouts for some screen/resolutions;
• translation updates;
Electrodoc is a very handy application for electronics enthusiasts and professionals. It provides a wide range of tools for diagnosing and repairing electronic devices. The app is easy to use and has a simple interface. It is a must-have tool for anyone who works with electronics.