An electron orbital is a mathematical function that describes the location of an electron in an atom. The function is defined by the wave-like properties of an electron. The three most important properties are the wavelength, frequency, and amplitude. The wavelength is the distance between successive peaks or troughs of the wave. The frequency is the number of waves that pass a given point per second. The amplitude is the height of the wave.
- Electron Orbitals are Total Install on Mobile 25766+
- Electron Orbitals are Devolop By Brian Johnson
- Install Electron Orbitals Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 28, 2018
Electron Orbitals Andorid App Summary
Brian Johnson is the developer of this Electron Orbitals application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 25766+ users of this app. The Electron Orbitals app rating is currently 1.3. It was last updated on Sep 28, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Electron Orbitals for PC
-Study the size and shape of each orbital
-See how electron orbitals are related to the periodic table and chemical bonding
-Learn about quantum mechanics
-Study up to energy level 8 orbitals
How To Install Electron Orbitals For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Electron Orbitals on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Electron Orbitals and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Electron Orbitals andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Sep 28, 2018
|Get it On
Electron Orbitals App Overview and Details
Electron orbitals are the specific locations around the nucleus where electrons are found. The number and shape of the orbitals depend on the number of protons in the nucleus. For example, an atom with only one proton has one orbital, while an atom with six protons has six orbitals. Each orbital can hold a maximum of two electrons.
Whats New In this Electron Orbitals?
Updated for Android Pie.
The Electron Orbitals application is a great tool for learning about electron orbitals. The app is easy to use and helps you to visualize the different orbitals. The app is a great resource for students and educators.