Pronunciation is the way in which a word or a language is spoken. It is the way in which a word is pronounced by a particular person or group of people. There are many different ways to pronounce a word, and the way a word is pronounced can vary from one place to another. Pronunciation is often described using phonetics. Phonetics is the study of the sounds of language.
- English Pronunciation are Total Install on Mobile 40039+
- English Pronunciation are Devolop By Conjugate Apps
- Install English Pronunciation Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 25, 2022
English Pronunciation Andorid App Summary
Conjugate Apps is the developer of this English Pronunciation application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 40039+ users of this app. The English Pronunciation app rating is currently 1.15. It was last updated on Jan 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of English Pronunciation for PC
How To Install English Pronunciation For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download English Pronunciation on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type English Pronunciation and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the English Pronunciation andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||English Pronunciation|
|Updated on||Jan 25, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.learn.english.pronunciation|
English Pronunciation App Overview and Details
There is no one “correct” way to pronounce English words. However, there are some general pronunciation rules that can help you to sound more like a native speaker.
1. English is a stress-timed language. This means that syllables in a word are generally stressed more heavily than other syllables. For example, the word “present” is pronounced “pre-ZENT”, with the stress on the first syllable.
2. In English, vowel sounds are generally pronounced more clearly than consonant sounds. For example, the word “bat” is pronounced “BAAHT”, with the vowel sound in “bat” pronounced more clearly than the consonant sound in “bat”.
3. The letter “R” is typically pronounced as a consonant, except when it is followed by a vowel. For example, the word “car” is pronounced “KAHR”, with the “R” pronounced as a consonant. However, the word “bare” is pronounced “BEHR”, with the “R” pronounced as a vowel.
4. In English, the letter “H” is generally silent. For example, the word “hour” is pronounced “OW-er”, with the “H” silent.
5. The letter “G” is generally pronounced as a consonant, except when it is followed by an “I” or “E”. For example, the word “gift” is pronounced “GIFT”, with the “G” pronounced as a consonant. However, the word “gem” is pronounced “JEM”, with the “G” pronounced as a vowel.
6. The letter “C” is generally pronounced as
Whats New In this English Pronunciation?
Support for android S+ device added. bug fixed.
Support for Action Process Text added. It will help English learners to listen pronunciation of English words, phrases & sentences from any of their Mobile application.
Select text from any App on your Device. Then select Say it from Action Menu. This will open an Activity click the Speak button and listen how to pronounce.
So, what have we learned about English pronunciation? First and foremost, we should be aware of the importance of pronunciation and how it can affect our communication with others. We should also be familiar with the various features of English pronunciation and how to produce them. By practicing the exercises in this application, we can improve our pronunciation and become more confident communicators. Thanks for using this application!