eSewa is a mobile wallet service provider in Nepal. It was launched in 2012 as the first mobile wallet service in Nepal. The service allows users to store money in their mobile wallets and make payments for goods and services using their phones. eSewa also allows users to send and receive money, and to top up their mobile phones. The service is available to users of all mobile networks in Nepal.
- eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) are Total Install on Mobile 5273662+
- eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) are Devolop By eSewa FonePay Pvt. Ltd.
- Install eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 14, 2022
eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) Andorid App Summary
eSewa FonePay Pvt. Ltd. is the developer of this eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5273662+ users of this app. The eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) app rating is currently 126.96.36.199. It was last updated on Jun 14, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) for PC
ुहोस् । काउण्टर डिपोजिट को बैंकको खाताबाट इसेवामा नि:शुल्क रकम जम्मा गर्नुहोस् ।
1. Use the app to make payments for goods and services online or in physical stores.
2. Get discounts and offers on the app.
3. Pay your bills using the app.
4. Top up your phone using the app.
5. Transfer money to your friends and family using the app.
6. Request money from friends and family using the app.
7. Check your account balance and transactions using the app.
8. Find the nearest ATM or bank branch using the app.
9. Report lost or stolen cards using the app.
10. Get help and support for the app.
How To Install eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal)|
|Developer||eSewa FonePay Pvt. Ltd.|
|Updated on||Jun 14, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.f1soft.esewa|
eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal) App Overview and Details
eSewa is a mobile wallet that allows users to make payments and transfers through their phones. The app is available for Android and iOS devices. eSewa allows users to top up their phones, pay for goods and services, and send money to friends and family. The app also includes a secure vault for storing money and other important documents.
Whats New In this eSewa – Mobile Wallet (Nepal)?
– You can now enjoy enhanced VRS payment
– Enjoy benefits of Cashback by paying your Jyoti life insurance premium within 7days.
– You can now Topup your tollfree numbers via eSewa
– Minor bug fixes
eSewa is a mobile wallet application that allows users to store money and make payments. The application is available for Android and iOS devices. eSewa is a convenient and secure way to make payments and has been widely used in Nepal.