ESICM Academy is a new, innovative educational venture from the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM). It offers high-quality, online courses on critical care topics, designed and delivered by world-leading experts.
ESICM Academy courses are interactive and engaging, with a strong focus on clinical practice. They are perfect for intensivists, critical care nurses and other healthcare professionals who want to keep up to date with the latest developments in critical care.
The Academy’s inaugural course, ‘Intensive Care Medicine: A Comprehensive Overview’, is now available. It is an essential introduction to critical care, covering key topics such as sepsis, respiratory failure and organ dysfunction.
The Academy is constantly expanding its range of courses, so keep an eye on the website for updates. And why not sign up for our mailing list to receive notification of new courses as soon as they are released?
- ESICM Academy are Total Install on Mobile 1289+
- ESICM Academy are Devolop By ESICM
- Install ESICM Academy Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Jul 31, 2018
ESICM Academy Andorid App Summary
ESICM is the developer of this ESICM Academy application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1289+ users of this app. The ESICM Academy app rating is currently 3.4.4. It was last updated on Jul 31, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ESICM Academy for PC
-The ESICM Academy eLearning platform will allow for the transformation of training material into an online curriculum.
-The platform will introduce collaborative and blended learning methodologies.
-The platform will be governed by evidence-based, competency-based, and microlearning strategies.
How To Install ESICM Academy For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download ESICM Academy on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type ESICM Academy and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the ESICM Academy andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||ESICM Academy|
|Updated on||Jul 31, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.esicm.academy|
ESICM Academy App Overview and Details
ESICM Academy is a not-for-profit educational organisation that provides high-quality, evidence-based medical education to healthcare professionals worldwide. Our mission is to improve patient care by promoting excellence in critical care medicine.
ESICM Academy offers a range of educational programmes and courses, including:
– Critical care medicine
– Neonatal and paediatric intensive care
– Trauma care
– Cardiovascular and respiratory critical care
Our programmes are designed for healthcare professionals who want to improve their knowledge and skills in critical care medicine.
ESICM Academy is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC).
Whats New In this ESICM Academy?
I am immensely grateful for having been given the opportunity to join the ESICM Academy. The program has been an incredible experience and has exceeded my expectations in every way. I have learned so much, made great connections and friendships, and have had the chance to participate in many amazing activities. I am so excited to continue my training and education with ESICM and to be a part of the Academy community.