An exponent is a number that is multiplied by itself a certain number of times. For example, the exponent for 3 is 3 because 3 multiplied by itself equals 3 multiplied by 3, or 9. The exponent for 5 is 2 because 5 multiplied by itself equals 25. Powers are the result of multiplying a number by its exponent. For example, 9 is the power of 3 because 9 is equal to 3 multiplied by 3, or 9. The power of 5 is 125 because 5 multiplied by itself equals 25 multiplied by 25, or 125.
- Exponents And Powers are Total Install on Mobile 67027+
- Exponents And Powers are Devolop By HONETi
- Install Exponents And Powers Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 23, 2020
Exponents And Powers Andorid App Summary
HONETi is the developer of this Exponents And Powers application. It is listed under the Education category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 67027+ users of this app. The Exponents And Powers app rating is currently 1.0.4. It was last updated on Oct 23, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Exponents And Powers for PC
1. The application is based on algorithms that adapt to the child’s current skills.
2. The application adapts the learning intensity, focusing on the mathematical operations the child has the most difficulty with.
3. A special algorithm shows the learning progress and places emphasis on the mathematical operations that are more difficult to learn.
4. The learning process is visualized using progress stars. This allows you to check both the learning progress for individual activities as well as the overall progress.
5. The algorithm separately calculates the progress for each type of mathematical operation. Additionally, it adapts to the currently selected used in the mathematical operations.
6. A modern learning method for children.
7. The learning process is divided into numbered lessons, so that a parent can have control over the number of lessons completed by their child.
8. Exponents And Powers application is a modern and friendly way to learn the basics of mathematics.
9. The application is a great way to learn the basics of mathematics.
10. The application is a modern and friendly way to learn the basics of mathematics in a fun and interactive way.
How To Install Exponents And Powers For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Exponents And Powers on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Exponents And Powers and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Exponents And Powers andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Exponents And Powers|
|Updated on||Oct 23, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.honeti.exponents|
Exponents And Powers App Overview and Details
An exponent is a number that tells you how many times to use the number that is in front of it. So, for example, 3² means 3 multiplied by itself two times, or 9. 4³ means 4 multiplied by itself three times, or 64.
When you multiply two numbers together, the result is the first number multiplied by the second number. But when you multiply a number by itself, the result is the number multiplied by itself. This is because, when you multiply a number by itself, you are just multiplying the number by itself once, but then you are doing that again and again. So, for example, 5 multiplied by itself two times is 25, because 5 multiplied by 5 is 25, and then 5 multiplied by 5 again is 25.
Powers are just another name for exponents. So, for example, 3² is the same as 3 to the power of 2, or 3 raised to the power of 2. 4³ is the same as 4 to the power of 3, or 4 raised to the power of 3. And so on.
Whats New In this Exponents And Powers?
In mathematics, an exponent is a number that indicates how many times a number is to be multiplied by itself. Powers are the result of exponentiation. The exponentiation operator is the caret symbol (^), which is placed between the two numbers being exponentiated. For example, the expression 5^2 means 5 multiplied by itself two times, or 25.