Factory Simulator is a simulation game that lets you manage your own factory. In the game, you will have to make sure that your factory is running smoothly by making the right decisions and managing your resources effectively. The game also features an online mode where you can compete against other players from around the world.
- Factory Simulator are Total Install on Mobile 524256+
- Factory Simulator are Devolop By Andromeda Coders
- Install Factory Simulator Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Nov 4, 2021
Factory Simulator Andorid App Summary
Andromeda Coders is the developer of this Factory Simulator application. It is listed under the Simulation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 524256+ users of this app. The Factory Simulator app rating is currently 1.4.3 (56). It was last updated on Nov 4, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Factory Simulator for PC
– Bright, juicy graphics
– Dozens of blueprints to improve devices
– Over 30 items to manufacture
– Over 70 game achievements
– Several hundred components to enhance devices and craft items
– Ability to create complex production chains
– New generators
– New devices
– Animation of all devices
– New opportunities to improve devices
– Multiblock devices
– “Live market”
How To Install Factory Simulator For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Factory Simulator on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Factory Simulator and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Factory Simulator andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Nov 4, 2021
|Get it On
Factory Simulator App Overview and Details
Factory Simulator is a game where you manage a factory. You have to keep the machines running, make sure the workers have what they need, and keep the factory clean. You can also research new machines and products to keep your factory ahead of the competition.
Whats New In this Factory Simulator?
– Fixed bugs
Factory Simulator is a great way to learn about how factories work. You can control all the machines in the factory and see how they interact with each other. This application is a great way to learn about the different parts of a factory and how they work together.