Low battery is one of the most common problems that people experience with their smartphones. This problem can be caused by a variety of factors, including age, usage, and environmental conditions. In most cases, the low battery issue can be resolved by charging the device for a period of time. However, in some cases, the battery may be too damaged to be repaired. If this is the case, the only option may be to replace the battery.
- Fake Low Battery are Total Install on Mobile 175279+
- Fake Low Battery are Devolop By Maayan Hope
- Install Fake Low Battery Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 23, 2021
Fake Low Battery Andorid App Summary
Maayan Hope is the developer of this Fake Low Battery application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 175279+ users of this app. The Fake Low Battery app rating is currently 1.54. It was last updated on Apr 23, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Fake Low Battery for PC
1. The app will show a low battery warning to convince your kids that the phone has a low battery.
2. The app will show a low battery warning at a configurable interval.
3. The app will show a low battery warning a configurable number of times.
4. The app can show fake incoming calls to convince your kids that the phone is ringing.
5. The app can hide itself so that your kids can’t close it.
6. The app will show a notification when the low battery warning is issued.
7. The app can play a sound when the low battery warning is issued.
8. The app can vibrate when the low battery warning is issued.
9. The app can keep track of the number of times the low battery warning is shown.
10. The app is free with Google Ads, to remove them you can buy using the In-App option.
How To Install Fake Low Battery For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Fake Low Battery on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Fake Low Battery and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Fake Low Battery andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Fake Low Battery|
|Updated on||Apr 23, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hopesoft.android.fake.low.battery|
Fake Low Battery App Overview and Details
Your phone beeps, indicating that the battery is low. You plug in the charger and go to bed, forgetting all about your phone. The next morning, you wake up to find that your phone is dead – even though it was charging all night. You panic, wondering how you’re going to make it through the day without your phone. You go to the store, and buy a new phone.
Whats New In this Fake Low Battery?
remove the option to buy the app
This application is fake and does not actually work. It was created as a joke and should not be used to actually trick someone into thinking their phone is low on battery.