iOS devices are amazing and powerful, but they can be a little tricky to use for people with disabilities. That’s where Floating Tools comes in. Floating Tools is an assistive touch toolbox that makes it easy for people with disabilities to use their iOS devices. With Floating Tools, they can use one or more assistive touch buttons to control their device. Floating Tools makes it easy to access the features of iOS devices that are difficult or impossible to use with just one hand.
- Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox are Total Install on Mobile 1356+
- Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox are Devolop By Cold Waves LLC
- Install Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox Is Size: 6.5M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 6, 2021
Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox Andorid App Summary
Cold Waves LLC is the developer of this Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox application. The size of Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox is 6.5M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1356+ users of this app. The Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox app rating is currently 1.1. It was last updated on Oct 6, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox for PC
1. Assistive touch toolbox
2. 45+ themes to choose Assistive touch icon
3. Choose your tools as per your requirements
4. Change color, opacity and size of toolbox and floating icon
5. Choose your favorite apps to launch directly from floating toolbox
6. Ram Cleaner
7. Screen shot (Screen capture)
8. Screen Recording
9. Quick toggle
10. Floating intelligent assistant
How To Install Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox|
|Developer||Cold Waves LLC|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Oct 6, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=floating.toolbox.assistive.touch.toolbar|
Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox App Overview and Details
Floating Tools is an assistive touch toolbox that allows users to control their devices with simple gestures. It provides easy access to common tasks, such as opening the notification panel, adjusting the volume, and taking screenshots. Floating Tools also includes a variety of custom gestures that can be used to control specific apps or tasks. For example, users can create a gesture to open their favorite app with a single swipe.
Whats New In this Floating Tools : Assistive Touch Toolbox?
Minor bug fixed
The Floating Tools: Assistive Touch Toolbox application is a great tool for people with disabilities. It provides them with a variety of useful tools that they can use to easily and efficiently complete tasks. The application is easy to use and is a great resource for people who need assistance completing tasks.