Foscam is a leading manufacturer of IP cameras, home security cameras and intelligent home devices. With over 10 years of experience in the security industry, Foscam has become one of the most trusted names in home security. Foscam’s products are sold in over 100 countries and have been featured in leading publications such as PCWorld, CNET, The Huffington Post and The New York Times.
Foscam Andorid App Summary
Foscam.Inc is the developer of this Foscam application. The size of Foscam is 56M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1275004+ users of this app. The Foscam app rating is currently 3.6.3. It was last updated on Apr 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Foscam for PC
1. View live footage from your IP security cameras.
2. Easily scan your footage with search and scan functions.
3. Receive alerts in real time when your camera detects motion or sound.
4. Schedule recordings and configure alerts.
5. Access alert recordings through an intelligent and intuitive timeline.
6. Control and setup your camera from your smartphone.
7. Get instant alerts.
8. Use your Foscam Cloud account on any device with an internet connection.
9. Only official Foscam Cloud accounts are supported.
10. Developed by Foscam, the product manufacturer and brand holder.
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Apr 16, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foscam.foscam|
How To Install Foscam For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Foscam on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Foscam and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Foscam andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Foscam App Overview and Details
‘s Indoor Wi-Fi Camera
The Foscam Indoor Wi-Fi Camera is an easy-to-use camera that connects to your home network and provides live streaming video of your home, children, pets, or business. The camera can be accessed from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. The camera has a built-in microphone and speaker, so you can hear and talk to your family or employees while you’re away. The camera also has night vision, so you can keep an eye on your home or business even in the dark.
Whats New In this Foscam?
-Compatible with Foscam NVR devices, it is recommended to add the devices from the original Foscam NVR app to this app for better functional support and update maintenance.
-Device compatibility optimization.
-Added support for Korean.
-Interaction and experience optimization.
Quick App Summary:
- Foscam are Total Install on Mobile 1275004+
- Foscam are Devolop By Foscam.Inc
- Install Foscam Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Foscam Is Size: 56M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 16, 2022
The Foscam application is a great way to keep an eye on your home while you are away. The live feed and recorded footage provide a clear view of what is happening at home, and the motion detection feature ensures that you are notified of any activity. The app is easy to use and provides peace of mind while you are away.