Foscam Monitor is an app developed to work with Foscam cameras. It gives you the ability to view your camera feeds from anywhere in the world as long as you have an internet connection. You can also use the app to record video and take pictures from your cameras.
Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) Andorid App Summary
Amstapps is the developer of this Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) application. The size of Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) is 9.4M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 172991+ users of this app. The Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) app rating is currently 3.0.5. It was last updated on Oct 26, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) for PC
– View your IP camera from anywhere, anytime
– Easy setup of your camera
– View and control key aspects of your camera
– Record video (H264 models only)
– Take snapshots
– Get notifications upon alarm detected
|App Name||Foscam Monitor (3rd party app)|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Oct 26, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amstapps.xfoscamviewerdemo|
How To Install Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) App Overview and Details
Foscam Monitor is a 3rd party app that allows you to remotely monitor your Foscam cameras. With Foscam Monitor, you can view live video, listen to audio, and take snapshots of your cameras from anywhere in the world. You can also control your cameras, including PTZ, motion detection, and audio.
Whats New In this Foscam Monitor (3rd party app)?
– Support audio for H264 cameras
Quick App Summary:
- Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) are Total Install on Mobile 172991+
- Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) are Devolop By Amstapps
- Install Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) Is Size: 9.4M
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 26, 2020
The Foscam Monitor (3rd party app) application is a great tool for monitoring your Foscam security cameras. It is easy to use and provides a wealth of information about your cameras. The app is well worth the price and is a great addition to your security arsenal.