FotoTool is the perfect app for any photographer looking to get the most out of their photos. With powerful tools for editing, managing, and sharing your photos, FotoTool makes it easy to get the most out of your photos.
- FotoTool – Photographer Tools are Total Install on Mobile 252306+
- FotoTool – Photographer Tools are Devolop By Alf Bishop
- Install FotoTool – Photographer Tools Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- FotoTool – Photographer Tools Is Size: 9.7M
- This Apps Last Update On Aug 5, 2021
FotoTool – Photographer Tools Andorid App Summary
Alf Bishop is the developer of this FotoTool – Photographer Tools application. The size of FotoTool – Photographer Tools is 9.7M. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 252306+ users of this app. The FotoTool – Photographer Tools app rating is currently 1.76. It was last updated on Aug 5, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of FotoTool – Photographer Tools for PC
1. Night mode feature
2. Database of 3800+ cameras
3. Parameters and values of flash
4. Calculation of stellar traces (startrails)
5. Calculation of exposure value (EV)
6. Comparison between different exposures
7. Calculation of long exposures
8. Calculations for night shots and BULB mode
9. Calculation of overall exposure
10. Reciprocity Failure (Schwarzschild’s coefficient) calculation
How To Install FotoTool – Photographer Tools For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download FotoTool – Photographer Tools on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type FotoTool – Photographer Tools and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the FotoTool – Photographer Tools andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||FotoTool – Photographer Tools|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Aug 5, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alfbishop.software.fototool|
FotoTool – Photographer Tools App Overview and Details
Do you take photos with your phone? Do you want to take better photos? FotoTool is the app for you! FotoTool is a photographer’s toolkit that helps you take better photos with your phone. It has a variety of tools to help you compose, edit, and share your photos.
The composition tools help you line up your shot and frame your subject. The editing tools let you adjust brightness, contrast, and saturation. And the sharing tools make it easy to post your photos online.
FotoTool is a great app for beginner photographers. It teaches you the basics of photography and gives you the tools you need to improve your shots. It’s also great for experienced photographers who want to take photos on the go. With FotoTool, you have everything you need to take great photos with your phone.
Whats New In this FotoTool – Photographer Tools?
New cameras added
Code threads improved
FotoTool is a handy application for photographers that provides a range of tools to help them with their work. It allows users to edit and adjust their photos, as well as to create collages and photo cards. The app is easy to use and provides a range of features that make it a useful tool for photographers.