FX Player is an amazing app that allows you to play videos in high quality, both from your device and from networks. You can also enjoy streaming music videos without having to subscribe to a premium service. Additionally, the app can convert videos and extract high-quality audio, and it also allows you to preview videos and watch them while using another app. FX Player also supports Chromecast, so you can transmit videos and movies to a large screen TV.
FX Player – video player is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this FX Player – video player app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
FX Player – video player Andorid App Summary
FIPE Labs is the developer of this FX Player – video player application. The size of FX Player – video player is 110M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 6157916+ users of this app. The FX Player – video player app rating is currently 4.4. It was last updated on Mar 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||FX Player – video player|
|android Version||8.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Mar 23, 2022|
|Get it On||From Playstore|
Features of FX Player – video player for PC
-Play device, network high quality videos smoothly
-Enjoy the latest popular music videos without subscribing the premium.
-Converts videos and extracts high-quality audio(MP3)
-Quickly check the contents of the video and watch while using another app.
-Transmit videos, movies, music videos, etc. with subtitles to large screen TV using Chromecast.
-Need permission on the following categories:
-READ EXTERNAL STORAGE (mandatory)
-WRIET_EXTERNAL STORAGE (mandatory)
-DRAW On OTHER APP (optional)
How To Install FX Player – video player For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download FX Player – video player on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type FX Player – video player and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the FX Player – video player andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
FX Player – video player App Overview and Details
-FX Player allows users to play videos in high quality, whether they are saved on the device or in a network.
-Users can also enjoy streaming music videos without having to subscribe to a premium service.
-The app also allows for video conversion and MP3 extraction.
-Video previews and pop-up playing are available for users to quickly check the contents of a video and watch while using another app.
-Chromecast support allows users to transmit videos, movies, music videos, etc. with subtitles to a large screen TV.
-Permissions are required for the app to be able to read and write external storage, as well as to be able to draw on other apps.
Whats New In this Name?
– Added : Change movement of Decoder mode button[FX-HW-SW]
– Added : ‘ALL menu to watch every videos
– Fixed : 5 seconds delay problem when start continue watching 4k, 10bit video
– Fixed : bottom navigation bar disappear problem in preview
– Fixed : Bug with deleting video files from external SDcard
– Fixed : Bug that doesn’t show subtitles when “video next autoplay” on the network(Including Full PIP)
– Fixed : Fix Minor bug.
The FX Player app is a great way to watch videos on your smartphone. The app allows you to play videos that are stored on your device as well as videos that are located on other networks. The app also allows you to stream music videos without having to subscribe to a premium service. The app also has a video conversion feature that allows you to convert videos into MP3s. The app also has a video preview feature that allows you to check the contents of the video before you watch it. The FX Player app also supports Chromecast, which allows you to transmit videos to a large screen TV.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with FX Player – video player in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in FX Player – video player apps are the property of FX Player – video player.
In addition, FX Player – video player apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official FX Player – video player website.