Today, more and more people are using Android Tablets as a tool for business and entertainment. With the increase in demand, the need for quality applications also rises. One such application is the iVMS-4500 mobile client software.
This software, designed for Android Tablet on the basis of Android OS (Version 3.0 or higher), allows users to remotely monitor the live video from embedded DVR, NVR, network camera, network speed dome and encoder via wireless network. In addition, users can playback record files, control alarm output and realize PTZ control with the software installed on their Android Tablets.
This software is a great tool for users who need to keep an eye on their businesses or homes from a distance. It is also a great way to keep in touch with loved ones when away from home. With Wi-Fi or 3G access service, users can log on to the front-end device anywhere in the world.
iVMS-4500 HD is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this iVMS-4500 HD app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
iVMS-4500 HD Andorid App Summary
HIKVISION HQ is the developer of this iVMS-4500 HD application. The size of iVMS-4500 HD is 16M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 5613232+ users of this app. The iVMS-4500 HD app rating is currently 3.2. It was last updated on Aug 10, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|4.0.3 and up
|Video Players & Editors
|Aug 10, 2018
|Get it On
Features of iVMS-4500 HD for PC
1. The software can be installed in Android Tablets that run on Android OS version 3.0 or higher.
2. The user can log in to the front-end device via Wi-Fi or 3G.
3. If the public IP is not available for the device, the user can access it using a dynamic name or by mapping ports to the public IP of the router.
4. The software supports Wi-Fi or 3G or 4G access service.
5. Network traffic charges may be produced during the use of this client software.
6. The user can play back recorded files using the software.
7. The user can monitor live video from embedded DVRs, NVRs, network cameras, network speed domes, and encoders.
8. The user can control alarm outputs using the software.
9. The user can realize PTZ control using the software.
10. The software is designed for Android Tablets on the basis of Android OS.
How To Install iVMS-4500 HD For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iVMS-4500 HD on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iVMS-4500 HD and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iVMS-4500 HD andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iVMS-4500 HD App Overview and Details
The iVMS-4500 Android Tablet mobile client software can be used to remotely monitor live video from embedded DVRs, NVRs, network cameras, network speed domes, and encoders via a wireless network. You can also use the software to play back recorded files, control alarm outputs, and realize PTZ control.
1. The Tablet must have Wi-Fi or 3G or 4G access service in order to use this software.
2. Note that using this client software may produce network traffic charges. Please refer to your local ISP for more information.
Whats New In this Name?
Support new devices.
The iVMS-4500 Android Tablet mobile client software provides a convenient way to remotely monitor live video from DVRs, NVRs, network cameras, and other network devices. With this software installed, you can access your devices via Wi-Fi or 3G, and you can even use a dynamic name or port mapping if you don’t have a public IP address.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with iVMS-4500 HD in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in iVMS-4500 HD apps are the property of iVMS-4500 HD.
In addition, iVMS-4500 HD apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official iVMS-4500 HD website.