JioMeet is a new video-conferencing application that has been made in India. It is designed for 1:1 video calls as well as hosting meetings with up to 100 participants. The application has a number of features that make it ideal for business use, including HD audio and video quality, the ability to schedule meetings in advance, and active speaker view layout. Additionally, each meeting can last up to 24 hours and be password protected. Hosts can also choose to enable the waiting room feature to ensure that no participant joins without permission. JioMeet also allows for screen sharing and collaboration among participants. The application can be used on a variety of devices, including Android, Windows, iOS, and Mac devices, and multi-device login support is available for up to 5 devices. Participants can seamlessly switch between devices while on a call. JioMeet is available for free download from the Google Play store and the Jio website.
JioMeet is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this JioMeet app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
JioMeet Andorid App Summary
Jio Platforms Limited is the developer of this JioMeet application. The size of JioMeet is 94M. It is listed under the Communication category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7019089+ users of this app. The JioMeet app rating is currently 3.8. It was last updated on Mar 2, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|Developer||Jio Platforms Limited|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 2, 2022|
|Get it On||From Playstore|
Features of JioMeet for PC
– HD quality video and audio
– Meeting scheduler
– Active speaker view
– Unlimited meetings
– Meeting passwords
– Waiting room
– Group calling
– Screen sharing
– Safe driving mode
– Android, Windows, iOS, Mac support
– Multi-device login
– Device switching
– Indian mobile number support
How To Install JioMeet For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download JioMeet on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type JioMeet and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the JioMeet andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
JioMeet App Overview and Details
JioMeet is a free video-conferencing application made in India. It can be used for 1:1 video calls and hosting meetings with up to 100 participants with enterprise-grade host controls.
Download JioMeet for Windows and macOS from https://jiomeetpro.jio.com/.
• Meeting in HD Audio and Video quality
• Create instant meeting and start inviting friends
• Schedule a meeting in advance and share meeting details with invitees
• Active Speaker view layout
• Unlimited Meetings per day
• Each meeting can go uninterrupted up to 24hrs
• Each meeting is password protected
• Host can enable ‘Waiting Room’ to ensure no participant joins without permission
• Create Groups and start calling/chatting on single click
• Share Screen and start collaborating
• Use ‘Safe Driving Mode’ while driving
• Use JioMeet on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, SIP/H.323 systems
• Multi-device login support up to 5 devices
• Seamlessly switch from one device to another while on the call
• Easy sign up with Mobile number/Email ID. We only support Indian mobile numbers.
We would love to hear from you. You can share your feedback with us on our Google play store page feedback section or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whats New In this Name?
Record your Meetings now
* Recording or copy the recording link to share with others As a host, you can record your meetings for unlimited time. Host and Co-host can start and stop recordings.
* Recording links will be sent to your email. You can also view these links in your app under meetings tab.
* You can download the recording.
* JioMeet has been updated with bug fixes and enhancements to improve your meeting experience.
JioMeet is a great video conferencing application for both personal and professional use. The HD audio and video quality is great, and it’s easy to invite friends to meetings. The host controls are very comprehensive and allow for a smooth meeting experience. The application also has a number of features that are helpful for driving, such as the ‘Safe Driving Mode’. Overall, JioMeet is an excellent video conferencing application that is sure to meet the needs of most users.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with JioMeet in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in JioMeet apps are the property of JioMeet.
In addition, JioMeet apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official JioMeet website.