Google Fit is an activity tracking platform developed by Google for the Android operating system and Wear OS. It is a cross-platform application that works on devices running Android 4.4 KitKat or newer, iOS 9.0 or newer, and Wear OS. Google Fit uses sensors in a device to track physical activity and exercise, such as walking and running, then stores the data in the Google Fit app. The app aggregates data from multiple devices and provides insights and graphs to show the user’s activity history. Google Fit also integrates with other Google services, such as Google Maps and Google Now, to provide additional information about the user’s activity.
Google Fit: Activity Tracking Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google Fit: Activity Tracking application. The size of Google Fit: Activity Tracking is null. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 130548518+ users of this app. The Google Fit: Activity Tracking app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Google Fit: Activity Tracking for PC
1. Google Fit helps you stay healthy by tracking your Heart Points and Steps.
2. You can track your workouts from your phone or watch.
3. Google Fit monitors your goals and adjusts them as needed.
4. Google Fit automatically detects and logs your activities.
5. Google Fit connects with other apps and devices.
6. You can check in on your health at any time, from anywhere.
7. Google Fit measures your respiratory and heart rates.
8. You can learn more about Google Fit on its website.
9. Google Fit supports a variety of apps and devices.
10. You can get started with Google Fit for free.
|App Name||Google Fit: Activity Tracking|
|Category||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on||Apr 7, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.fitness|
How To Install Google Fit: Activity Tracking For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Fit: Activity Tracking on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Fit: Activity Tracking and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Google Fit: Activity Tracking andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Google Fit: Activity Tracking App Overview and Details
Google Fit is an activity tracking platform developed by Google. It is available on Android and iOS devices, and can be used to track a variety of activities, including walking, running, cycling, and weightlifting. In addition, Google Fit can be used to track sleep, monitor heart rate, and record nutrition information. Users can set goals, track their progress, and receive feedback and encouragement from Google Fit.
Whats New In this Google Fit: Activity Tracking?
• Measure your heart rate and respiratory rate using just your phone camera (selected devices)
• Turn up the tempo of your walks with paced walking in Workouts
• Find all of your health and wellness data in the Browse tab
• Minor bug fixes and UI improvement
Quick App Summary:
- Google Fit: Activity Tracking are Total Install on Mobile 130548518+
- Google Fit: Activity Tracking are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Google Fit: Activity Tracking Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Google Fit: Activity Tracking Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 7, 2022
Google Fit is an Activity Tracking application that helps you track your activity and progress over time. You can set goals, track your progress, and see how your activity impacts your overall health. Google Fit is available on Android and iOS devices.