Google Home is a voice controlled assistant that does a variety of tasks like playing music, setting alarms, and providing information about weather, traffic, and other topics. It can also control other devices in your home like your thermostat and TV. Google Home is always getting smarter and adding new features, so it
- Google Home are Total Install on Mobile 275596860+
- Google Home are Devolop By Google LLC
- Install Google Home Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Google Home Is Size: 71M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 6, 2022
Google Home Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google Home application. The size of Google Home is 71M. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 275596860+ users of this app. The Google Home app rating is currently null. It was last updated on Apr 6, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Google Home|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 6, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.chromecast.app|
Features of Google Home for PC
1. Manage your devices and compatible home products from one app.
2. Control your devices with just a tap or two.
3. Get to the good stuff faster with the Home and Feed tabs.
4. Create Routines for a variety of tasks.
5. See all active audio
How To Install Google Home For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Home on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Home and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Google Home andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Google Home App Overview and Details
Google Home is a voice controlled assistant that can do a variety of tasks such as playing music, setting alarms, and providing information about the weather or traffic. It can also be used to control other devices in your home, such as your lights or thermostat. You can ask Google Home questions or give
Whats New In this Google Home?
Over the next few weeks we’ll be rolling out the following:
The home feed has been updated to automatically sort your home’s recent and most important events, to help you better understand what’s happening at home.
Google Home is a voice controlled assistant that does a variety of tasks such as playing music, setting alarms, and providing information. It can be controlled by voice commands or through an app on a mobile device. Google Home is a great way to stay organized and is a helpful tool for multitasking.