GPS, or Global Positioning System, is a satellite-based navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites. GPS works in any weather conditions because it relies on satellite signals, not on ground-based infrastructure.
- GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation are Total Install on Mobile 375640+
- GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation are Devolop By Star Play Creations
- Install GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation Is Size: 7.2M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 16, 2020
GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation Andorid App Summary
Star Play Creations is the developer of this GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation application. The size of GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation is 7.2M. It is listed under the Maps & Navigation category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 375640+ users of this app. The GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation app rating is currently 2.3. It was last updated on Mar 16, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation for PC
1. Provides accurate driving directions to help you reach your destination.
2. Allows you to access maps offline for convenient navigation.
3. Displays traffic alerts to help you avoid congestion and delays.
4. Features an altimeter to measure the height of your current location.
5. Contains a digital compass to help orient you on the ground.
6. Comes with a GPS alarm to help you remember where you need to go.
7. Keeps track of your GPS location history.
8. Has a level indicator to help you measure the level of any surface.
9. Comes with maps & navigation for easy route planning.
10. Contains an offline speedometer to help you track your current speed.
How To Install GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation|
|Developer||Star Play Creations|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Category||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on||Mar 16, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=maps.gps.tools.traffic.satellites.weather|
GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation App Overview and Details
GPS is a handheld device that uses satellites to track your location. It can be used for hiking, biking, driving, and other activities. GPS provides accurate location data, which can be used to create routes and track progress. It can also provide information on traffic and navigation.
Whats New In this GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation?
The GPS, Tools – Map, Route, Traffic & Navigation application is an excellent tool for anyone who wants to get around town. The map feature is especially helpful in unfamiliar areas, and the route planner makes it easy to find the best way to get from Point A to Point B. The traffic information is also a great resource, especially during rush hour. Overall, this application is a great way to get around town.