Android devices are amazing and have a ton of settings that can be tweaked to improve performance, privacy, and more. In this guide, we will be exploring some of the hidden settings for Android that not many people know about. We will be looking at how to improve performance, privacy, and more on Android.
- Hidden Settings For Android are Total Install on Mobile 2795575+
- Hidden Settings For Android are Devolop By Common tools
- Install Hidden Settings For Android Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Hidden Settings For Android Is Size: 2.1M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 4, 2020
Hidden Settings For Android Andorid App Summary
Common tools is the developer of this Hidden Settings For Android application. The size of Hidden Settings For Android is 2.1M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2795575+ users of this app. The Hidden Settings For Android app rating is currently 1.7.5. It was last updated on Dec 4, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hidden Settings For Android for PC
1. Hidden Settings For Android is a tools that allows you to open some practical android settings which some phone vendors hide for the users.
2. You don’t need to rooted your phone, and no permissions are requested!
3. App uses knowledge about android system that is not documented, so not all settings will work on your phone.
4. Please use this app with caution, and only change settings that you understand.
How To Install Hidden Settings For Android For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hidden Settings For Android on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hidden Settings For Android and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hidden Settings For Android andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Hidden Settings For Android|
|android Version||4.0 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 4, 2020|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jami.tool.hiddensetting|
Hidden Settings For Android App Overview and Details
Your Android device is full of features that you may not even know about. With a little bit of digging, you can uncover a wealth of hidden settings that can customize your device to work exactly the way you want it to. Here are a few of our favorites:
1. Change the default launcher: If you don’t like the way your Android device’s home screen looks or functions, you can change the default launcher. This will change the appearance and functionality of your home screen, as well as the icons and menus that appear on it.
2. Adjust your navigation bar: If you don’t like the way the buttons look or function on your Android device’s navigation bar, you can adjust them to suit your needs. This can be done by going to the “Buttons” section of your device’s settings.
3. Change your device’s keyboard: If you don’t like the default keyboard that comes with your Android device, you can download and install a new one. There are many different keyboards available, so you’re sure to find one that fits your needs.
4. Customize your device’s icons: If you don’t like the way the icons look on your Android device, you can change them. This can be done by going to the “Icons” section of your device’s settings.
5. Change your device’s theme: If you don’t like the way your Android device’s interface looks, you can change the theme. This will change the appearance of your device’s menus, icons, and other interface elements.
Whats New In this Hidden Settings For Android?
App opens certain android settings, which some phone vendors hide from the user.
The Hidden Settings for Android application is a great tool for customizing your Android device. With this app, you can change the settings that are not normally accessible to the average user. This app is a must-have for anyone who wants to have more control over their Android device.