The Human Interaction Network Project (HINP) is an online mapping tool that visualizes social networks. It allows users to explore the relationships between people and organizations by mapping their interactions on a global scale. HINP is the first of its kind, and its innovative design and functionality make it the perfect tool for researchers, students, and anyone interested in the social dynamics of our world.
- HINP: social networks on a map are Total Install on Mobile 71864+
- HINP: social networks on a map are Devolop By Kaboo Team
- Install HINP: social networks on a map Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- HINP: social networks on a map Is Size: 4.9M
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 23, 2021
HINP: social networks on a map Andorid App Summary
Kaboo Team is the developer of this HINP: social networks on a map application. The size of HINP: social networks on a map is 4.9M. It is listed under the Social category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 71864+ users of this app. The HINP: social networks on a map app rating is currently 2.0.05. It was last updated on Sep 23, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HINP: social networks on a map for PC
1. Viewing photos and messages from social networks on a map.
2. Finding location by address.
3. Translating messages from over 40 languages.
4. Favorites for quickly finding your favorite locations.
5. Finding messages by text, hash tag or publication date.
6. Sharing found photos.
7. Viewing photos as cards or as a gallery.
8. Jumping to native applications or social network websites directly from photo cards.
9. Following the development of developing events.
10. Use HINP in any way you like and share your findings with us!
How To Install HINP: social networks on a map For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download HINP: social networks on a map on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type HINP: social networks on a map and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the HINP: social networks on a map andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||HINP: social networks on a map|
|android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated on||Sep 23, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hinp|
HINP: social networks on a map App Overview and Details
What are the advantages and disadvantages of social networks on a map?
The advantages of social networks on a map are that it can help people find out where they are, what is around them, and how to get to where they want to go. It can also help people connect with others in their area. The disadvantage of social networks on a map is that it can be distracting and can take away from the real world experience.
Whats New In this HINP: social networks on a map?
– Support for new VK api
– Small fixes and improvements
The use of social networks on a map application can be an effective way to communicate and collaborate with others. By using this type of application, people can easily see where others are located and can communicate with them easily. This can be especially helpful for work or school projects.