The Home button on an iPhone or iPad is a very important button. It is used to return to the Home screen, which is the main screen of an iPhone or iPad. The Home screen has all of the apps that are installed on the device.
- Home Button are Total Install on Mobile 434746+
- Home Button are Devolop By Nu-Kob
- Install Home Button Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Home Button Is Size: 2.7M
- This Apps Last Update On May 21, 2018
Home Button Andorid App Summary
Nu-Kob is the developer of this Home Button application. The size of Home Button is 2.7M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 434746+ users of this app. The Home Button app rating is currently 1.0.0. It was last updated on May 21, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Home Button for PC
1. Ability to change color button
2. Ability to set button size with height and width
3. Ability to set vibrate on touch
4. Option to hide on keyboard appear
5. Support command for press and long press action
9. Lock screen (require Device Administrator activation)
10. Toggle Wi-Fi on/off
How To Install Home Button For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Home Button on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Home Button and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Home Button andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|4.0 and up
|May 21, 2018
|Get it On
Home Button App Overview and Details
The iPhone home button is a very important part of the phone. It is used to return to the main screen, to access the control center, and to open the multitasking menu. It is also used to unlock the phone.
Whats New In this Home Button?
The home button application is a very useful tool that allows users to have quick and easy access to their home screen. It is a simple and convenient way to keep your phone organized and easy to use.