A home remote control is a device used to operate electronic equipment, such as a television, DVD player, or home theater system, from a distance. It usually consists of a handheld device that emits infrared or radio signals to control the equipment. The user points the remote control at the device to be operated and presses one or more buttons to activate it.
- Home Remote are Total Install on Mobile 227876+
- Home Remote are Devolop By The Home Remote LLC
- Install Home Remote Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Home Remote Is Size: 27M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 17, 2022
Home Remote Andorid App Summary
The Home Remote LLC is the developer of this Home Remote application. The size of Home Remote is 27M. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 227876+ users of this app. The Home Remote app rating is currently 188.8.131.52. It was last updated on Jan 17, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Home Remote for PC
-Control all of your home automation and AV devices from one app.
-Simply click the ‘+’ button to begin adding your devices.
-For our advanced users that want to create custom layouts & dashboards be sure to check our Designer program which can be downloaded from our website.
-It’ll give you complete control & access to all of the Home Remote features.
-Use of projects created with the Home Remote Designer will require the purchase of a “Home Remote Pro” license. This is a one-time In-App Purchase (it’s not a subscription).
-Here is a list of devices we currently support:
How To Install Home Remote For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Home Remote on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Home Remote and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Home Remote andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Home Remote|
|Developer||The Home Remote LLC|
|android Version||4.4 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 17, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thehomeremote.homeremote|
Home Remote App Overview and Details
A home remote is a device that allows a user to control various functions of their home from a distance. This can include things like turning on lights, changing the temperature, or locking the doors. Home remotes can be operated using a handheld device or a mobile app. Some remotes also allow users to control home appliances like televisions and ovens.
Whats New In this Home Remote?
Fixed issue with SmartThings switches showing device name “Main”.
Fixed issue with missing dimmer/color controls for Home Assistant lights (requires resync).
Added support for checking Home Assistant `supported_color_modes`.
Fixed FTP authentication issue.
The Home Remote application is a very useful application that can be used to control various devices in a home. The application can be used to control devices such as the lights, the thermostat, and the television. The application can also be used to control various other devices in the home.