Are you looking for a security camera that can help you keep an eye on your home when you’re away? If so, you may want to consider the SeeCiTV home security camera. This camera can be used to watch your home, your kids, your pets, or your property from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. It also has motion detection and night vision capabilities, so you can keep an eye on your home even when it’s dark outside.
Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV Andorid App Summary
Geny Studio is the developer of this Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV application. The size of Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV is 41M. It is listed under the House & Home category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1879819+ users of this app. The Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV app rating is currently 7.5. It was last updated on Dec 24, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV for PC
1. 1080p HD live video and audio streaming.
2. Motion detection recording.
3. Cloud recording.
4. Remote control for turn on/off security camera.
5. Enhanced security for the connection.
6. Powerful motion detection.
7. Remote viewing.
8. Ease of use.
9. Low power and battery consumption.
10. Low heat problem.
|App Name||Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV|
|android Version||4.3 and up|
|Category||House & Home|
|Updated on||Dec 24, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.code.bluegeny.myhomeview|
How To Install Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV App Overview and Details
Home security cameras are a great way to keep an eye on your home while you’re away. With SeeCiTV, you can easily keep an eye on your home from your computer or smartphone. SeeCiTV is a home security camera that connects to your home’s Wi-Fi network, so you can watch live streaming video of your home from anywhere in the world. With SeeCiTV, you can keep an eye on your home and family no matter where you are.
Whats New In this Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV?
v7.5(170) New Version v1
– Low Memory alert on/off option added
– Keep Screen on/off option is added
– Minor bugs are fixed
Quick App Summary:
- Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV are Total Install on Mobile 1879819+
- Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV are Devolop By Geny Studio
- Install Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Home Security Camera – SeeCiTV Is Size: 41M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 24, 2021
After reviewing the SeeCiTV home security camera application, it is clear that this is a powerful and user-friendly tool for monitoring one’s home security. The app provides a live view of the home’s interior and exterior, as well as a playback of past recordings. It is easy to set up and use, and it has a number of features that make it a valuable tool for home security. The app can be used to monitor any area of the home, and it can be