Home Slide is a Home Assistant component that provides a convenient way to control your home automation devices. With Home Slide, you can easily slide through your home automation devices and control them with a simple swipe.
- Home Slide for Home Assistant are Total Install on Mobile 20209+
- Home Slide for Home Assistant are Devolop By Baptiste Candellier
- Install Home Slide for Home Assistant Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Home Slide for Home Assistant Is Size: null
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 12, 2021
Home Slide for Home Assistant Andorid App Summary
Baptiste Candellier is the developer of this Home Slide for Home Assistant application. The size of Home Slide for Home Assistant is null. It is listed under the House & Home category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 20209+ users of this app. The Home Slide for Home Assistant app rating is currently 1.7.1. It was last updated on Oct 12, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Home Slide for Home Assistant for PC
– Control your home assistant from your wrist with the Wear OS companion app!
– Take advantage of the native device controls right from the power menu on Android 11!
– Control all your devices right from the notification shade’s quick settings panel!
How To Install Home Slide for Home Assistant For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Home Slide for Home Assistant on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Home Slide for Home Assistant and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Home Slide for Home Assistant andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Home Slide for Home Assistant|
|Category||House & Home|
|Updated on||Oct 12, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=fr.outadoc.quickhass|
Home Slide for Home Assistant App Overview and Details
Home Slide is an add-on for Home Assistant that provides a simple way to slide between home screens. It was created to provide an easy way to switch between home screens for users with multiple Home Assistant instances, but it can be used by anyone who wants an easy way to switch between screens.
To use Home Slide, you first need to create a few home screens. Each home screen is a simple file that contains a list of the components you want to show on that screen. You can create as many screens as you want, and you can use any combination of components.
Once you have created your home screens, you need to add them to Home Slide. To do this, open the Home Slide add-on and click the “Add Home Screen” button. Then, select the file for the home screen you want to add.
Once you have added your home screens, you can slide between them by clicking the “Home” button in the Home Assistant toolbar.
Whats New In this Home Slide for Home Assistant?
‣ Home Assistant 2021.10 compatibility
‣ Updated Material Design Icons to 6.2.95
Home Assistant is a versatile application that can be used in a variety of ways. It can be used to control devices in a home, as well as monitor and track devices. Home Assistant is also customizable, so it can be tailored to fit the specific needs of each user. Overall, Home Assistant is an excellent application that provides a wealth of features and options.