Are you looking for a way to get fit that doesn’t require any equipment or a gym membership? If so, then a home workout is for you! Home workouts are a great way to get in shape, lose weight, and improve your overall health. They are also a great way to save money, since you don’t have to pay for a gym membership.
The best part about home workouts is that you can do them anywhere, anytime. All you need is a little bit of space and some motivation. There are a variety of home workouts that you can choose from, including bodyweight exercises, cardio exercises, and strength training exercises.
- Home Workout – No Equipment are Total Install on Mobile 1045503+
- Home Workout – No Equipment are Devolop By R-Studio
- Install Home Workout – No Equipment Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Home Workout – No Equipment Is Size: 12M
- This Apps Last Update On Dec 31, 2020
Home Workout – No Equipment Andorid App Summary
R-Studio is the developer of this Home Workout – No Equipment application. The size of Home Workout – No Equipment is 12M. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1045503+ users of this app. The Home Workout – No Equipment app rating is currently 3.8. It was last updated on Dec 31, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Home Workout – No Equipment for PC
1. Daily workout routines for all your main muscle groups
2. In just a few minutes a day, you can build muscles and keep fitness at home
3. No equipment or coach needed, all exercises can be performed with just your body weight
4. Exercises for your abs, chest, legs, arms and butt
5. Full body workouts
6. Designed by experts
7. No need to go to the gym
8. Can effectively tone your muscles
9. Help you get six pack abs at home
10. Warm-up and stretching routines designed to make sure you exercise in a scientific way
How To Install Home Workout – No Equipment For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Home Workout – No Equipment on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Home Workout – No Equipment and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Home Workout – No Equipment andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|Home Workout – No Equipment
|4.0.3 and up
|Health & Fitness
|Dec 31, 2020
|Get it On
Home Workout – No Equipment App Overview and Details
When it comes to getting in shape, there’s no need to spend hours at the gym. A home workout can be just as effective – and it’s a lot more convenient.
The best part? No equipment is required. You can get a great workout using just your body weight.
Here are a few exercises to get you started:
-Pushups: A classic exercise that works your chest, triceps, and shoulders.
– squats: A great exercise for your quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
-Crunches: A great way to work your abs.
-Lunges: A great exercise for your quads, hamstrings, and glutes.
-Planks: A great way to work your abs and your entire core.
Perform each exercise for 30-60 seconds, and complete 3-5 rounds. You can also mix and match the exercises to create your own workout.
Just get moving and you’ll start to see results in no time.
Whats New In this Home Workout – No Equipment?
– suppport tablet
– support Android TV
Overall, the Home Workout – No Equipment application is a great way to get in a good workout without having to go to the gym. The exercises are easy to follow and can be done in a small space, making them perfect for people who don’t have a lot of time or equipment. The only downside is that some of the exercises are a little challenging, so beginners may want to start with some of the easier exercises.