Amino is a social media app that lets you connect with others who share your interests. Whether you’re into anime, gaming, comics, or just want to make friends, Amino is the perfect place for you. With millions of users, there’s always someone to talk to.
- Amino: Communities and Fandom are Total Install on Mobile 29810876+
- Amino: Communities and Fandom are Devolop By MediaLab AI – Amino Apps
- Install Amino: Communities and Fandom Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Amino: Communities and Fandom Is Size: 177M
- This Apps Last Update On Mar 26, 2022
Amino: Communities and Fandom Andorid App Summary
MediaLab AI – Amino Apps is the developer of this Amino: Communities and Fandom application. The size of Amino: Communities and Fandom is 177M. It is listed under the Social category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 29810876+ users of this app. The Amino: Communities and Fandom app rating is currently 3.4.33605. It was last updated on Mar 26, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Amino: Communities and Fandom|
|Developer||MediaLab AI – Amino Apps|
|android Version||5.1 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 26, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.narvii.amino.master|
Features of Amino: Communities and Fandom for PC
1. Amino has social micro-networks called communities which contain all the topics you may be passionate about.
2. Communities are based on fandoms and interests.
3. You can join up to 100 different communities.
4. Communities have fan content which you can view or create.
How To Install Amino: Communities and Fandom For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Amino: Communities and Fandom on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Amino: Communities and Fandom and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Amino: Communities and Fandom andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Amino: Communities and Fandom App Overview and Details
Amino is a social network for communities and fandom. It is a place for people to connect and share their interests. Amino has a wide range of communities, including gaming, anime, and comics. There is also a large variety of fandom communities, including Harry Potter, Star Wars, and The Walking
Whats New In this Amino: Communities and Fandom?
Amino has been a great way to connect with other people who share my interests. I’ve been able to find new communities to be a part of, and I’ve also been able to find new fan art and fan fiction for my favorite shows and movies. Amino has allowed me to be a part