High-speed photography is the process of taking pictures of an event that happens too quickly for the human eye to see.
HSP2PCamera is the world’s first high-speed photography camera app for the iPad. It captures high-speed photos at up to 10 frames per second and records video at up to 30 frames per second.
HSP2PCamera is the perfect app for capturing high-speed photos and videos of sporting events, nature, science experiments, and more.
HSP2PCamera Andorid App Summary
hszn is the developer of this HSP2PCamera application. The size of HSP2PCamera is 7.9M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 156346+ users of this app. The HSP2PCamera app rating is currently 3.0. It was last updated on Sep 14, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of HSP2PCamera for PC
-Real-time call to camera
-Three steps to connect
-Local search camera or scan QR code
-Custom camera names
-APP cameras capture and support playback
-Alarm reminders and video push
-Password to modify camera
-Screen supports mirroring and flipping
-Network connection via APP camera WIFI
-Remote format camera SD card
|android Version||2.2 and up|
|Updated on||Sep 14, 2017|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=hscam.p2pipcam|
How To Install HSP2PCamera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download HSP2PCamera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type HSP2PCamera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the HSP2PCamera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
HSP2PCamera App Overview and Details
HSP2PCamera is a mobile app that enables users to control their GoPro camera from their phone or tablet. With the app, users can start and stop recording, change settings, and view what the camera is seeing in real-time. The app also includes a preview mode that allows users to see what their photos and videos will look like before they capture them.
Whats New In this HSP2PCamera?
Improve the user experience
Quick App Summary:
- HSP2PCamera are Total Install on Mobile 156346+
- HSP2PCamera are Devolop By hszn
- Install HSP2PCamera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- HSP2PCamera Is Size: 7.9M
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 14, 2017
The HSP2PCamera application is a handy tool that enables users to capture images from their computer’s webcam and save them to their computer’s hard drive. This application is easy to use and is a great choice for users who need to take screenshots or capture images from their webcam.