A hurricane is a type of tropical cyclone or severe storm that forms in the Atlantic Ocean, Caribbean Sea, Gulf of Mexico, or eastern Pacific Ocean. They are typically accompanied by thunderstorms, strong winds, and heavy rain.
The Atlantic hurricane season runs from June 1 to November 30, with the peak occurring from mid-August to late October. The Eastern Pacific hurricane season runs from May 15 to November 30, while the Central Pacific hurricane season runs from June 1 to November 30.
Hurricane Tracker is an app that allows users to follow the path of hurricanes as they form and move across the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans. The app provides real-time updates on the location and intensity of the storms, as well as projected paths and wind speeds.
Hurricane Tracker is available for free on the App Store and Google Play.
- Hurricane Tracker are Total Install on Mobile 18165+
- Hurricane Tracker are Devolop By EZ Apps, Inc
- Install Hurricane Tracker Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Hurricane Tracker Is Size: undefined
- This Apps Last Update On Oct 4, 2018
Hurricane Tracker Andorid App Summary
EZ Apps, Inc is the developer of this Hurricane Tracker application. The size of Hurricane Tracker is undefined. It is listed under the Weather category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 18165+ users of this app. The Hurricane Tracker app rating is currently 1.1. It was last updated on Oct 4, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hurricane Tracker for PC
-Push alerts for new storms
-In-depth written discussions and analysis from our team
-Real time National Hurricane Center Updates
-Audio tropical updates
-Storm video updates
-Custom graphics from our team of experts
-Exclusive “Alert Level” & “Impact Potential” maps
-Share information with friends/family
-Super detailed tropical wave/invest information
-Dozens of satellites
-Much, much more!
How To Install Hurricane Tracker For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hurricane Tracker on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hurricane Tracker and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hurricane Tracker andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||Hurricane Tracker|
|Developer||EZ Apps, Inc|
|Updated on||Oct 4, 2018|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.steveparker.hurricaneTrackerAndroid|
Hurricane Tracker App Overview and Details
Enter Hurricane Tracker, the app that will keep you safe and informed during any storm. With Hurricane Tracker, you can track the storm’s path, see projected wind speeds and precipitation levels, and get evacuation information. Hurricane Tracker also includes a list of shelters in your area, so you can always find a safe place to ride out the storm. With Hurricane Tracker, you’ll be prepared for whatever comes your way.
Whats New In this Hurricane Tracker?
– minor bug fixes
Hurricane Tracker is a lifesaving application that allows users to track the movement of hurricanes in real-time. By monitoring the path of these storms, individuals can make informed decisions about their safety and the safety of their loved ones. The application has been a valuable tool for coastal residents and for those living in the path of a hurricane.