Hyakume IP Camera Viewer is a software that allows users to view and manage IP cameras on their PC. It supports a wide range of IP cameras from different brands, and users can view up to 16 cameras simultaneously. With an intuitive interface, users can easily control various camera settings, such as image quality, PTZ, and motion detection.
Hyakume IP Camera Viewer Andorid App Summary
KDN Technologies is the developer of this Hyakume IP Camera Viewer application. The size of Hyakume IP Camera Viewer is 4.4M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 40+ users of this app. The Hyakume IP Camera Viewer app rating is currently 1.4.26. It was last updated on Apr 7, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Hyakume IP Camera Viewer for PC
1. View, record, and relay live video streams from IP and network cameras.
2. Store up to 100 Camera entries in up to 10 Camera Lists.
3. Add Cameras by specifying a unique display name, IPv4 address, video stream path, and stream format.
4. View video streams and record video segments and snapshot images.
5. ONVIF device discovery tool locates local IP cameras.
6. Relay Server provides free remote Camera access.
7. Basic motion detection.
8. Display Cameras in List/Grid formats and Light/Dark modes.
9. Comprehensive Reference and Overview sections.
10. Designed for phones (portrait) and tablets (portrait/landscape).
|Hyakume IP Camera Viewer
|6.0 and up
|Apr 7, 2022
|Get it On
How To Install Hyakume IP Camera Viewer For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Hyakume IP Camera Viewer on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Hyakume IP Camera Viewer and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Hyakume IP Camera Viewer andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Hyakume IP Camera Viewer App Overview and Details
Hyakume is a mobile app that allows users to view and control their IP cameras from anywhere in the world. With Hyakume, users can keep an eye on their property, pets, or loved ones from anywhere with an internet connection. Hyakume also offers a variety of features to make viewing and controlling IP cameras easier, including:
-A live view of all connected cameras
-The ability to control pan, tilt, and zoom on each camera
-A search function that allows users to quickly find the camera they need
-A history log of all activity on each camera
Whats New In this Hyakume IP Camera Viewer?
Stability & performance updates
Quick App Summary:
- Hyakume IP Camera Viewer are Total Install on Mobile 40+
- Hyakume IP Camera Viewer are Devolop By KDN Technologies
- Install Hyakume IP Camera Viewer Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- Hyakume IP Camera Viewer Is Size: 4.4M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 7, 2022
The Hyakume IP Camera Viewer application is a useful tool for monitoring security cameras. It is easy to use and provides a variety of features that make it an ideal solution for security monitoring.