iCam is the perfect camera app for creating amazing photos and videos with HD filters. With iCam, you can shoot, edit, and share your photos and videos with ease. Plus, iCam’s cloud storage makes it easy to store and access your photos and videos from anywhere.
- iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud are Total Install on Mobile 228311+
- iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud are Devolop By ZamenPlay
- Install iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud Is Size: 51M
- This Apps Last Update On Jan 4, 2022
iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud Andorid App Summary
ZamenPlay is the developer of this iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud application. The size of iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud is 51M. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 228311+ users of this app. The iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud app rating is currently 8.28. It was last updated on Jan 4, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud for PC
1. Take photos and videos with filters in HD quality.
2. Take photos with time delay.
3. Take square or HD videos.
4. Take photos in different ratios.
5. Use the front or back camera.
6. Store photos and videos on your device or cloud storage.
7. Record long or short videos.
8. Use flash on or off.
9. Choose photo resolution.
10. Take selfies with the front camera.
How To Install iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
|App Name||iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Jan 4, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.icam.pro.selfie.camera.free.backup.restore.zp|
iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud App Overview and Details
iCam is a high-definition filter camera that also offers cloud storage for your photos and videos. The camera is designed with a sleek and stylish body that makes it easy to carry with you wherever you go. The camera has a durable construction that is weatherproof and can be used in any condition. The camera offers a variety of features such as 1080p HD resolution, a wide-angle lens, and a built-in flash. The camera also has a self-timer and a burst mode.
Whats New In this iCam: HD Filter Camera & Cloud?
1 . Enhanced User Experience
2 . Bug Fixes
Since its inception, iCam has been a popular app with users who want to have a better camera experience. The app’s latest update, which includes a HD filter camera and cloud application, is sure to make it even more popular. The HD filter camera provides a higher quality image, and the cloud application makes it easy to store and share photos and videos.