iCSee is a mobile app that allows users to see through walls. It was created by a team of engineers who were looking for a way to see through walls for security purposes. The app uses a combination of infrared and ultrasound technology to create a map of the surrounding area.
- iCSee are Total Install on Mobile 7124965+
- iCSee are Devolop By huangwanshui
- Install iCSee Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- iCSee Is Size: 54M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 13, 2022
iCSee Andorid App Summary
huangwanshui is the developer of this iCSee application. The size of iCSee is 54M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 7124965+ users of this app. The iCSee app rating is currently 6.8.0(G). It was last updated on Apr 13, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 13, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xm.csee|
Features of iCSee for PC
1. Monitor security with front-end devices like robots, bullets, and intelligent devices like doorbells and doorlocks.
2. Access devices by cloud ID.
3. Preview and control live video on Android devices.
4. Receive alerts and notifications for activities.
How To Install iCSee For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download iCSee on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type iCSee and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the iCSee andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
iCSee App Overview and Details
iCSee is a revolutionary new application that allows users to view and control their computer using only their eyes. This ground-breaking application is designed to make it easier for people with disabilities to use a computer. iCSee uses advanced facial recognition software to track the user’s eye movements and interpret them into commands
Whats New In this iCSee?
1. Fixed some known issues
The iCSee application is a great way to keep track of your belongings. It is easy to use and helps you to keep your belongings organized. The iCSee application is a great way to keep your belongings safe and secure.