The Google Home app is an all-in-one control center for your Google Nest, Google Wifi, Google Home, and Chromecast devices. From one view, you can manage all of your devices, plus compatible lights, cameras, thermostats, and more. You can also create Routines to control multiple devices with one command, and see all the active audio and video streams on your home devices in one place. The Google Home app is designed to keep you up to date on what’s going on at home, so you can stay informed and in control.
Google Home is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this Google Home app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
Google Home Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Google Home application. The size of Google Home is null. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 272004602+ users of this app. The Google Home app rating is currently 4.2. It was last updated on Mar 15, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Google Home|
|android Version||6.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 15, 2022|
|Get it On||From Playstore|
Features of Google Home for PC
1. Control Nest, Google Wifi, Google Home, and Chromecast devices from one app.
2. Get a one-view of your home with the Home tab.
3. The Feed tab gives you important events and information about your home.
4. Create Routines to automate your devices.
5. See all active audio and video streams on your devices at once.
6. Check in on your home with a glance.
7. Get notifications if something important happens when you’re away.
8. Set up your Nest Wifi and Google Wifi in minutes.
9. Get insights into your network activity.
10. Protect your privacy with Google’s built-in security.
How To Install Google Home For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Google Home on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Google Home and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Google Home andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Google Home App Overview and Details
Whats New In this Name?
Over the next few weeks we’ll be rolling out the following:
An updated home view helps you adjust your devices with fewer taps. Quickly find what you’re looking for, dim your compatible lights, and change the music volume in a snap. Tap to turn a device on or off, slide left or right to make adjustments, and long press for more controls.
The Google Home app provides a one-stop-shop for managing all of your Google connected devices. With the app, you can set up and control your Google Nest, Google Wifi, Google Home, and Chromecast devices, as well as thousands of other compatible connected home products. The app also provides a wealth of information about your home network and devices, as well as tips and tricks for getting the most out of your Google connected home products.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with Google Home in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in Google Home apps are the property of Google Home.
In addition, Google Home apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official Google Home website.