Mindly is a great app for organizing your thoughts and ideas. It is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I love the way you can color code your elements and the visual clipboard for reorganizing your content. The export options are also great. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs to organize their thoughts.
Mindly (mind mapping) is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this Mindly (mind mapping) app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
Mindly (mind mapping) Andorid App Summary
dripgrind is the developer of this Mindly (mind mapping) application. The size of Mindly (mind mapping) is 11M. It is listed under the Productivity category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3234147+ users of this app. The Mindly (mind mapping) app rating is currently 4.4. It was last updated on Apr 27, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Mindly (mind mapping)|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Apr 27, 2021|
|Get it On||From Playstore|
Features of Mindly (mind mapping) for PC
1. Capture ideas quickly and easily.
2. Organize your thoughts in a visual way.
3. Infinite hierarchy of elements.
4. Color schemes for elements.
5. Visual clipboard for reorganizing content.
6. Export as mindmap (PDF/OPML/Text).
7. Dropbox sync.
9. In-App purchase for full version.
10. Report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Install Mindly (mind mapping) For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Mindly (mind mapping) on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Mindly (mind mapping) and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Mindly (mind mapping) andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Mindly (mind mapping) App Overview and Details
Mindly is a great way to organize your thoughts and ideas. You can use it to brainstorm, plan a project, prepare for a meeting, or write a quick summary. It’s great for visual people, because it eliminates unnecessary clutter and helps you to focus on your ideas. The full version has more features, such as search and passcode protection.
Whats New In this Name?
– Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Mindly is a great way to organize your thoughts and ideas. With its visual interface, it is easy to see how your ideas are related and to quickly add new thoughts. The infinite hierarchy of elements is also a great way to keep track of large projects. The only limit to the number of elements you can manage is the amount of storage on your device, and this can be easily increased with an in-app purchase.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with Mindly (mind mapping) in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in Mindly (mind mapping) apps are the property of Mindly (mind mapping).
In addition, Mindly (mind mapping) apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official Mindly (mind mapping) website.