A security camera is a must-have for any home. With the advancement of technology, there are now many different types of security cameras to choose from. One of the newest and most innovative types of security cameras is the cloud security camera.
Cloud security cameras are cameras that allow you to view live streaming video from your smartphone, PC, or MAC. They also have the added benefit of motion detection and night vision. And, if you choose a cloud storage plan, you can even store video or snapshots of what the camera sees.
So, what are you waiting for? Invest in a cloud security camera today and rest easy knowing that your home is safe and sound.
Momentum Camera is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this Momentum Camera app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
Momentum Camera Andorid App Summary
Apollo Tech USA Inc. is the developer of this Momentum Camera application. The size of Momentum Camera is 33M. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 292199+ users of this app. The Momentum Camera app rating is currently 3.1. It was last updated on Dec 15, 2017. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|App Name||Momentum Camera|
|Developer||Apollo Tech USA Inc.|
|android Version||4.0.3 and up|
|Updated on||Dec 15, 2017|
|Get it On||From Playstore|
Features of Momentum Camera for PC
1. Watch live HD streaming video.
2. View with compatible smartphones, PC, and MAC.
3. Motion detection and notification with IR night vision.
4. 110 degree wide angle viewing and two way audio communication.
5. Store video or snapshots at the cloud.
6. Cloud storage offering to record and view history (in-app purchase required).
How To Install Momentum Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Momentum Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Momentum Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Momentum Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Momentum Camera App Overview and Details
– View live HD streaming video on compatible smartphones, PC, and MAC
– View with compatible smartphones, PC, and MAC
– Motion detection and notification with IR night vision
– 110 degree wide angle viewing & two way audio communication
– Store video or snapshots at the cloud
– cloud storage offering to record and view history
Whats New In this Name?
The iBaby Monitor M6S is a great investment for a parent who wants to keep an eye on their child at all times. The live streaming capability, wide angle viewing, and motion detection make it a great choice for a baby monitor. The cloud storage offering also makes it easy to keep track of your child’s movements and activities.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with Momentum Camera in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in Momentum Camera apps are the property of Momentum Camera.
In addition, Momentum Camera apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official Momentum Camera website.