Google’s Snapseed is a professional photo editor that offers a wide range of features, tools, and filters to adjust exposure, color, and other aspects of your photos. Whether you’re a novice or experienced photographer, Snapseed provides fine, precise control to get the perfect look for your photos.
Snapseed is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this Snapseed app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
Snapseed Andorid App Summary
Google LLC is the developer of this Snapseed application. The size of Snapseed is null. It is listed under the Photography category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 256401920+ users of this app. The Snapseed app rating is currently 4.4. It was last updated on Apr 14, 2020. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|Updated on||Apr 14, 2020|
|Get it On||From Playstore|
Features of Snapseed for PC
1. 29 Tools and Filters including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective.
2. Opens JPG and RAW files.
3. Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later.
4. Selective filter brush.
5. All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control.
6. RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG.
7. Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control.
8. Details – magically brings out surface structures in images.
9. Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely.
10. Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon.
How To Install Snapseed For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Snapseed on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Snapseed and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Snapseed andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
Snapseed App Overview and Details
– 29 tools and filters, including Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective
– Opens JPG and RAW files
– Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
– Selective filter brush
– All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
– RAW Develop – open and tweak RAW DNG files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
– Tune image – adjust exposure and color automatically or manually with fine, precise control
– Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
– Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
– Rotate – rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon
– Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
– White Balance – adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural
– Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
– Selective – the renown “Control Point” technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
– Healing – remove the uninvited neighbor from a group picture
– Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
– Text – add both stylized or plain text
– Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
– Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content
Whats New In this Name?
• Added support for a dark theme mode in Settings
• Bug fixes
Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google. With its 29 tools and filters, including the “Control Point” technology, selective filter brush, and all styles adjustable with fine, precise control, Snapseed allows you to do practically anything you want with your photos. It also opens JPG and RAW files, and lets you save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with Snapseed in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in Snapseed apps are the property of Snapseed.
In addition, Snapseed apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official Snapseed website.