The XMEye app is a video monitoring software that is designed for IPC and DVR. With the help of cloud technology, it is easy to log in by the device’s serial number and view the live monitoring video on an Android phone. This app also allows users to do various operations accordingly.
XMEye is not available on Mac or Windows PC. However, you can use an emulator to run this XMEye app on an your PC, Windows and Mac. Let’s discuss this.
XMEye Andorid App Summary
huangwanshui is the developer of this XMEye application. The size of XMEye is 41M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 20380752+ users of this app. The XMEye app rating is currently 3.6. It was last updated on Mar 23, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Updated on||Mar 23, 2022|
|Get it On||From Playstore|
Features of XMEye for PC
-Login by device’s serial number
-View live video monitoring on Android phone
-Operate devices accordingly
How To Install XMEye For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download XMEye on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type XMEye and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the XMEye andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
XMEye App Overview and Details
XMEye is video monitoring software that can be used with IPC and DVR systems. With cloud technology, it is easy to log in by using the device’s serial number to see live view monitoring videos on an Android phone and to take appropriate action.
Whats New In this Name?
1.The verification code is changed to 6 digits
2.Show password strength
3.fix some konwns questions
XMEye is a video monitoring software that is perfect for IPC and DVR. With its cloud technology, it is easy to log in and view live monitoring video on an Android phone. This software is also very user-friendly, making it a great choice for anyone looking for video monitoring software.
The developer/company owns this app. We are not affiliated with XMEye in any way. The images and trademarks that appear in XMEye apps are the property of XMEye.
In addition, XMEye apps are not downloaded from our server. They can only be downloaded from the official XMEye website.