IP CAM Controller is a tool that helps you manage your IP cameras. It provides a user-friendly interface for you to view live feeds, record footage, and manage your cameras. With IP CAM Controller, you can keep an eye on your property from anywhere in the world.
IP CAM Controller Andorid App Summary
Jerry Huang is the developer of this IP CAM Controller application. The size of IP CAM Controller is 57M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 703329+ users of this app. The IP CAM Controller app rating is currently 184.108.40.206. It was last updated on Sep 19, 2021. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IP CAM Controller for PC
-Global overlay: Observe your camera while doing other activities on your mobile device.
-Tap to center (TTC): Adjust the camera to the position you tap on your screen.
-Tap to move: For devices that do not support TTC, adjust the camera to 1 of 8 (or 4) directions based on the center.
-Multi view: Monitor unlimited multiple cameras on one screen in portrait and landscape view.
-Motion detection, whenever your camera has moment, alert you by vibration and push notification.
-Share: grant access to others via link or file.
-Save snapshot to your camera roll.
-Audio support: Listen to audio feeds of supported cameras.
-Supported Brands: ABUS, ACTi, AirLink, Apexis, Arecont, Astak Mole, Axis, AVTECH, Blue Iris, BOSCH, Brickcom, Canon, Channel Vision, COMPRO, Cytech, Dericam, Dig
|App Name||IP CAM Controller|
|android Version||5.0 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Sep 19, 2021|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zexu.ipcamera|
How To Install IP CAM Controller For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IP CAM Controller on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IP CAM Controller and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IP CAM Controller andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
IP CAM Controller App Overview and Details
The IP CAM Controller is a device that allows users to remotely manage and control IP cameras. It provides a user interface that allows users to view live footage from IP cameras, as well as control various features of the cameras, such as pan, tilt, and zoom. Additionally, the IP CAM Controller allows users to manage and control multiple IP cameras simultaneously.
Whats New In this IP CAM Controller?
***For paid users, please go to Settings and tap “Restore Purchases” for once in order to download your paid items.
minor bug fixing
– Minor UI bug fixing
– Fixed slow UI response when exiting HD mode
– Other minor UI enhancements
– Minor bug fixing
– Release beta HD support for more camera types
Quick App Summary:
- IP CAM Controller are Total Install on Mobile 703329+
- IP CAM Controller are Devolop By Jerry Huang
- Install IP CAM Controller Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- IP CAM Controller Is Size: 57M
- This Apps Last Update On Sep 19, 2021
The IP CAM Controller application is a useful tool for managing IP cameras. It allows users to view live footage, record footage, and manage settings for IP cameras. The application is easy to use and provides a user-friendly interface.