An IP camera is a digital video camera that can send and receive digital data via a computer network and the internet. IP cameras are used for security, surveillance, and other monitoring applications.
IP Camera Andorid App Summary
沈垚 / ShenYao China is the developer of this IP Camera application. The size of IP Camera is 44M. It is listed under the Video Players & Editors category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 584886+ users of this app. The IP Camera app rating is currently 28.3.2. It was last updated on Apr 9, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IP Camera for PC
1. The Pro version has extra features such as Picture In Picture.
2. IP Camera can turn your device into a wireless IP Camera.
3. IP Camera supports Motion Detection and FTP server upload.
4. IP Camera supports RTMP live media server broadcast.
5. IP Camera supports UPnP port forwarding.
6. IP Camera supports user name and password authentication.
7. IP Camera supports multiple lens selection.
8. IP Camera supports output video up to 4K UHD resolution and 60FPS.
9. IP Camera supports two camera streaming simultaneously.
10. IP Camera supports QR code adding for another device’s IP Camera Server.
|App Name||IP Camera|
|Developer||沈垚 / ShenYao China|
|android Version||4.3 and up|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
|Updated on||Apr 9, 2022|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shenyaocn.android.WebCam|
How To Install IP Camera For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IP Camera on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IP Camera and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IP Camera andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
IP Camera App Overview and Details
An IP camera is a digital video camera that sends and receives digital information over a network using the Internet Protocol. IP cameras are used for security, surveillance, and other monitoring purposes.
Whats New In this IP Camera?
* Can set auto turn on Motion Detection when IP Camera Server started
* Added new option to set storage space limit under loop recording
* Add compatibility test when encoding video
* Can download remote video from remote IP Camera Server
* Remote Media now are sorted by date
* Supports opening two cameras simultaneously for streaming (The camera combination are based on your Android devices). You can also change the video combination.
Quick App Summary:
- IP Camera are Total Install on Mobile 584886+
- IP Camera are Devolop By 沈垚 / ShenYao China
- Install IP Camera Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- IP Camera Is Size: 44M
- This Apps Last Update On Apr 9, 2022
IP camera is a device that can transmit and receive video over the Internet. It can be used for security, surveillance, or simply to keep an eye on what’s happening in a particular place. IP cameras come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and there are a number of different ways to use them. Some people use IP cameras to keep an eye on their pets while they’re away, others use them for security or to monitor a business. No matter what your reasons are for using