IP cameras are digital video cameras that record footage onto a digital storage device such as a hard drive, network-attached storage, or a memory card. They can be used to monitor activities in and around a home or office.
IP Camera – Surveillance cam Andorid App Summary
User Local is the developer of this IP Camera – Surveillance cam application. The size of IP Camera – Surveillance cam is 11M. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 27347+ users of this app. The IP Camera – Surveillance cam app rating is currently 1.1.0. It was last updated on Jun 3, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of IP Camera – Surveillance cam for PC
1. Save movies recorded by an inner camera of smartphone to the Cloud
2. Entering passwords, you can check saved movies from another smartphone or PC.
3. Detect any motions within monitor, and you can check changes of volume in movies.
4. Use this app as a live camera.
|App Name||IP Camera – Surveillance cam|
|android Version||4.1 and up|
|Updated on||Jun 3, 2019|
|Get it On||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.userlocal.realcamera.android|
How To Install IP Camera – Surveillance cam For PC
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download IP Camera – Surveillance cam on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type IP Camera – Surveillance cam and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the IP Camera – Surveillance cam andorid App within the emulator and enjoy
IP Camera – Surveillance cam App Overview and Details
A surveillance camera is a camera used for surveillance, generally for security purposes. Surveillance cameras are a type of video camera that is used to capture video footage of activity in a particular location. They are often used in security systems to monitor and record the movements of people in a particular area. Surveillance cameras can be used indoors or outdoors, and can be mounted in a variety of locations, including on walls, ceilings, or in corners.
Whats New In this IP Camera – Surveillance cam?
・Support 64-bit device
・Support Android 9.0
Quick App Summary:
- IP Camera – Surveillance cam are Total Install on Mobile 27347+
- IP Camera – Surveillance cam are Devolop By User Local
- Install IP Camera – Surveillance cam Your PC Using Bluestacks Android Emulator
- IP Camera – Surveillance cam Is Size: 11M
- This Apps Last Update On Jun 3, 2019
IP Camera surveillance is a great way to keep an eye on what’s happening in your home or office when you’re not there. By installing an IP Camera, you can access live footage of your property from any device with an internet connection, anywhere in the world. IP Cameras also provide motion detection and recording